BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Rebecca Watkins of the 19800 block of 118th Trail South is starting Sunday in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Watkins, who court records show faced a DUI charge back in 2017, is now charged with “aggravated battery — person uses a deadly weapon,” “hit and run — fail to stop or remain at a crash involving injury other than serious bodily injury,” and “damage to property and/or criminal mischief valued at $1000 or more.”
[Reading in a news app? Click here for full story].
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed at 10 a.m. Sunday. This report will be updated once it is released.
Watkins, 39, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 11:36 p.m. Saturday. Bond is set at $1000 on each of the hit and run and property damage charges, but no bond is set on the aggravated battery charge.
Check back later Sunday for an update on this arrest.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya
- Palm Beach County Commissioner Slams Governor DeSantis On Vaccine Stance