BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Rebecca Watkins of the 19800 block of 118th Trail South is starting Sunday in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Watkins, who court records show faced a DUI charge back in 2017, is now charged with “aggravated battery — person uses a deadly weapon,” “hit and run — fail to stop or remain at a crash involving injury other than serious bodily injury,” and “damage to property and/or criminal mischief valued at $1000 or more.”
[Reading in a news app? Click here for full story].
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed at 10 a.m. Sunday. This report will be updated once it is released.
Watkins, 39, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 11:36 p.m. Saturday. Bond is set at $1000 on each of the hit and run and property damage charges, but no bond is set on the aggravated battery charge.
Check back later Sunday for an update on this arrest.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Police Activity Near Don Estridge Middle School In Boca Raton Is Not Criminal
- Delray Beach Man Accused Of Sales Tax Fraud
- AIRBNB Sued Over South Palm Beach County Hammock Incident
- Man Killed By Brightline Train In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Manslaughter Charge
- BOCA BRIDGES: Homeowner Strangles Another Homeowner, Caught On Ring Camera
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Listen To The 911 Call When Man Found With Blood, White Powder
- I-95 To Close Again In Boca Raton, This Time Tuesday
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Major Crash At Palmetto Park Road And U.S. 441