BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Rebecca Watkins of the 19800 block of 118th Trail South is starting Sunday in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Watkins, who court records show faced a DUI charge back in 2017, is now charged with “aggravated battery — person uses a deadly weapon,” “hit and run — fail to stop or remain at a crash involving injury other than serious bodily injury,” and “damage to property and/or criminal mischief valued at $1000 or more.”
[Reading in a news app? Click here for full story].
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed at 10 a.m. Sunday. This report will be updated once it is released.
Watkins, 39, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 11:36 p.m. Saturday. Bond is set at $1000 on each of the hit and run and property damage charges, but no bond is set on the aggravated battery charge.
Check back later Sunday for an update on this arrest.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases