BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Rebecca Watkins of the 19800 block of 118th Trail South is starting Sunday in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Watkins, who court records show faced a DUI charge back in 2017, is now charged with “aggravated battery — person uses a deadly weapon,” “hit and run — fail to stop or remain at a crash involving injury other than serious bodily injury,” and “damage to property and/or criminal mischief valued at $1000 or more.”
[Reading in a news app? Click here for full story].
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed at 10 a.m. Sunday. This report will be updated once it is released.
Watkins, 39, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 11:36 p.m. Saturday. Bond is set at $1000 on each of the hit and run and property damage charges, but no bond is set on the aggravated battery charge.
Check back later Sunday for an update on this arrest.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens