BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton residents will find something new to complain about this week. The overnight lows on Tuesday and Wednesday will drop into the 40s – the coldest air of the Fall season so far.
The National Weather Service says Monday’s high will hit just 75 with rain throughout the day, giving way to an overnight low of 50.
Tuesday will be surprisingly brisk with a high fo 64. Tuesday’s overnight low will drop to 48 degrees. Wednesday expect a high of just 66 with a low Wednesday night of 48.
On Thursday, slightly warmer air will move in but the high will be just 69 degrees. Thursday night’s low is expected to be just 59.
Next weekend, according to the long range forecast, will bring high in the mid-70s and lows in the mid to upper 60s.
Yes. The National Weather Service says South Florida, including Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Fort Lauderdale and Miami will experience temperatures in the 40s overnight several times during the week of December 6th, 2020.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Man Accused Of Sales Tax Fraud
- AIRBNB Sued Over South Palm Beach County Hammock Incident
- Man Killed By Brightline Train In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Manslaughter Charge
- BOCA BRIDGES: Homeowner Strangles Another Homeowner, Caught On Ring Camera
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Listen To The 911 Call When Man Found With Blood, White Powder
- I-95 To Close Again In Boca Raton, This Time Tuesday
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Major Crash At Palmetto Park Road And U.S. 441
- Thunderstorms Likely Sunday Night, Then Decent Week Ahead