BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton residents will find something new to complain about this week. The overnight lows on Tuesday and Wednesday will drop into the 40s – the coldest air of the Fall season so far.
The National Weather Service says Monday’s high will hit just 75 with rain throughout the day, giving way to an overnight low of 50.
Tuesday will be surprisingly brisk with a high fo 64. Tuesday’s overnight low will drop to 48 degrees. Wednesday expect a high of just 66 with a low Wednesday night of 48.
On Thursday, slightly warmer air will move in but the high will be just 69 degrees. Thursday night’s low is expected to be just 59.
Next weekend, according to the long range forecast, will bring high in the mid-70s and lows in the mid to upper 60s.
Yes. The National Weather Service says South Florida, including Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Fort Lauderdale and Miami will experience temperatures in the 40s overnight several times during the week of December 6th, 2020.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud