West Boca Raton Man Jailed Early Monday Morning
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A crash on U.S. 441 South of Palmetto Park Road early Monday morning led to the arrest of West Boca Raton resident Presly Sanon on multiple charges.
According to traffic tickets reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com as the arrest report is completed, Sanon is charged with “DUI — Unlawful blood alcohol — DUI damage to property or person of another,” “Hit and Run, Fail to stop or remain at crash involving injury other than serious bodily injury,” “Hit and Run, leave scene of crash involving damage to property,” and “resist officer — refuse to accept, sign citation or post bond.”
Sanon, 33, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 1:07 a.m. Monday and released at 9:43 p.m. Bond was set at $1,000 for the hit and run charge involving an injury.
Jail records show that Sanon lives in the 9400 block of Saddlebrook Drive in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Man Accused Of Sales Tax Fraud
- AIRBNB Sued Over South Palm Beach County Hammock Incident
- Man Killed By Brightline Train In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Manslaughter Charge
- BOCA BRIDGES: Homeowner Strangles Another Homeowner, Caught On Ring Camera
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Listen To The 911 Call When Man Found With Blood, White Powder
- I-95 To Close Again In Boca Raton, This Time Tuesday
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Major Crash At Palmetto Park Road And U.S. 441
- Thunderstorms Likely Sunday Night, Then Decent Week Ahead