West Boca Raton Man Jailed Early Monday Morning
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A crash on U.S. 441 South of Palmetto Park Road early Monday morning led to the arrest of West Boca Raton resident Presly Sanon on multiple charges.
According to traffic tickets reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com as the arrest report is completed, Sanon is charged with “DUI — Unlawful blood alcohol — DUI damage to property or person of another,” “Hit and Run, Fail to stop or remain at crash involving injury other than serious bodily injury,” “Hit and Run, leave scene of crash involving damage to property,” and “resist officer — refuse to accept, sign citation or post bond.”
Sanon, 33, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 1:07 a.m. Monday and released at 9:43 p.m. Bond was set at $1,000 for the hit and run charge involving an injury.
Jail records show that Sanon lives in the 9400 block of Saddlebrook Drive in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car