West Boca Raton Man Jailed Early Monday Morning
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A crash on U.S. 441 South of Palmetto Park Road early Monday morning led to the arrest of West Boca Raton resident Presly Sanon on multiple charges.
According to traffic tickets reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com as the arrest report is completed, Sanon is charged with “DUI — Unlawful blood alcohol — DUI damage to property or person of another,” “Hit and Run, Fail to stop or remain at crash involving injury other than serious bodily injury,” “Hit and Run, leave scene of crash involving damage to property,” and “resist officer — refuse to accept, sign citation or post bond.”
Sanon, 33, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 1:07 a.m. Monday and released at 9:43 p.m. Bond was set at $1,000 for the hit and run charge involving an injury.
Jail records show that Sanon lives in the 9400 block of Saddlebrook Drive in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases