BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Are any of the numbers released by the Florida Department of Health real? That’s the question being asked by many after FLDE Agents raided the home of fired Florida data analyst Rebekah Jones on Monday, confiscating the computer she uses to provide “real” data. You’ll recall Jones was fired when she says Florida Governor Ron DeSantis ordered her to suppress the true infection and death counts for the State of Florida. That was months ago. She then launched her own website cited worldwide as providing a real look at Florida numbers.
FLDE raided her home with guns drawn (watch the video here). She previously filed a “whistleblower” lawsuit against DeSantis.
Tuesday, the Florida Department of Health reports 7,842 new COVID-19 cases in Florida with a death count of 19,378. The positivity rate has risen to 7.92 percent.
In Palm Beach County, 432 new cases were added on Monday and the death count rose to 1,739. The positivity rate also climbed to 8.03 percent.
At least 69,855 people are — or have been — infected with COVID-19 in Palm Beach County. Statewide, 1,073,770 people have been infected and 19,378 have died.
The Palm Beach County pediatric positivity rate is 11.8 percent.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday
- PUBLIX COVID VACCINE: Palm Beach County Seniors Call System “Disaster”
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Laundromat Blaze
- PUBLIX COVID SHOTS: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Palm Beach School District Nears 1800 COVID Cases
- ALOHA FOOD SHACK: Palm Beach County To Investigate COVID Violations
- DARWINISM: Motorcyclist Pops A Wheelie, Hits Boca Man, Dies
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Jumps