BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Are any of the numbers released by the Florida Department of Health real? That’s the question being asked by many after FLDE Agents raided the home of fired Florida data analyst Rebekah Jones on Monday, confiscating the computer she uses to provide “real” data. You’ll recall Jones was fired when she says Florida Governor Ron DeSantis ordered her to suppress the true infection and death counts for the State of Florida. That was months ago. She then launched her own website cited worldwide as providing a real look at Florida numbers.
FLDE raided her home with guns drawn (watch the video here). She previously filed a “whistleblower” lawsuit against DeSantis.
Tuesday, the Florida Department of Health reports 7,842 new COVID-19 cases in Florida with a death count of 19,378. The positivity rate has risen to 7.92 percent.
In Palm Beach County, 432 new cases were added on Monday and the death count rose to 1,739. The positivity rate also climbed to 8.03 percent.
At least 69,855 people are — or have been — infected with COVID-19 in Palm Beach County. Statewide, 1,073,770 people have been infected and 19,378 have died.
The Palm Beach County pediatric positivity rate is 11.8 percent.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TWO TROPICAL WAVES EXPECTED TO BECOME DEPRESSIONS WITHIN DAYS
- WE’RE CONFUSED: Lee County Opposed Mask Mandates, But Angry Over No Evacuation Order?
- POLICE INVESTIGATE DRIVE-BY GEL GUN ATTACK IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH
- North Carolina Woman Drives On Rims In Boca Raton, Is Arrested For DUI
- PALM BEACH COUNTY REAL ESTATE MARKET TANKS
- WHAT’S IT DOING? New Tropical Wave Meandering, But Growing, South Of Florida
- Deputy Shoots Pit Bull But Bullet Travels Through Dog Into Another Deputy
- CHILD LEFT AT SCHOOL HE DOESN’T ATTEND, PARENTS CAN’T BE FOUND
- STUNNING FORM TO BE APPROVED BY PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS