BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Are any of the numbers released by the Florida Department of Health real? That’s the question being asked by many after FLDE Agents raided the home of fired Florida data analyst Rebekah Jones on Monday, confiscating the computer she uses to provide “real” data. You’ll recall Jones was fired when she says Florida Governor Ron DeSantis ordered her to suppress the true infection and death counts for the State of Florida. That was months ago. She then launched her own website cited worldwide as providing a real look at Florida numbers.
FLDE raided her home with guns drawn (watch the video here). She previously filed a “whistleblower” lawsuit against DeSantis.
Tuesday, the Florida Department of Health reports 7,842 new COVID-19 cases in Florida with a death count of 19,378. The positivity rate has risen to 7.92 percent.
In Palm Beach County, 432 new cases were added on Monday and the death count rose to 1,739. The positivity rate also climbed to 8.03 percent.
At least 69,855 people are — or have been — infected with COVID-19 in Palm Beach County. Statewide, 1,073,770 people have been infected and 19,378 have died.
The Palm Beach County pediatric positivity rate is 11.8 percent.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Agatha, Near Mexico, May Be One To Watch
- TRAVEL: Flight Delays, Cancellations Mount In South Florida
- Worker Falls On Patient At Boca Regional Hospital, Claims Suit
- ALERT: CDC SAYS PALM BEACH COUNTY NOW “HIGH” FOR COVID SPREAD
- BOOMERS BOCA RATON: WOMAN CLAIMS ASSAULT, BATTERY
- WARNING: Fort Lauderdale Airport Says Arrive Early, Prepare To Wait This Holiday Weekend
- STALKER: Police Say Boca Raton Woman Stalked, Threatened Victim
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal