Florida Statewide: 4,750 People Are In ICU’s Tuesday Morning
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There is a dramatic increase in ICU occupancy in area hospitals. As Tuesday gets underway, West Boca Medical Center, Delray Medical Center, Boca Raton Community Hospital and Wellington Regional Medical Center are showing ICU occupancy of greater than 75 percent. Health officials say anything over 75 percent occupancy is a problem. Countywide, Palm Beach County has just 24.81 percent of its ICU capacity available.
As of 6:13 a.m., the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration reports:
West Boca Medical Center has just one of 16 ICU beds available for 6.25 percent availability.
Wellington Regional reports just 2 of 28 ICU beds available for 7.14 percent availability.
Delray Medical Center reports just 8 of 50 ICU beds available for a 16 percent availability.
Boca Raton Community Hospital reports 10 of 40 ICU beds available.
In all of Palm Beach County, 271 people Tuesday morning are hospitalized with a “primary diagnosis of COVID-19” according to official state data.
Statewide, 4,750 people are in ICU’s Tuesday morning. At least 4,461 people are hospitalized in Florida with a primary diagnosis of COVID-19. A total of 46,666 people are hospitalized statewide for COVID and non-COVID issues.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TWO TROPICAL WAVES EXPECTED TO BECOME DEPRESSIONS WITHIN DAYS
- WE’RE CONFUSED: Lee County Opposed Mask Mandates, But Angry Over No Evacuation Order?
- POLICE INVESTIGATE DRIVE-BY GEL GUN ATTACK IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH
- North Carolina Woman Drives On Rims In Boca Raton, Is Arrested For DUI
- PALM BEACH COUNTY REAL ESTATE MARKET TANKS
- WHAT’S IT DOING? New Tropical Wave Meandering, But Growing, South Of Florida
- Deputy Shoots Pit Bull But Bullet Travels Through Dog Into Another Deputy
- CHILD LEFT AT SCHOOL HE DOESN’T ATTEND, PARENTS CAN’T BE FOUND
- STUNNING FORM TO BE APPROVED BY PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS