DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Sweeping COVID-19 closures and prohibitions at Delaire Country Club are in effect after several staff members tested positive for Coronavirus. A document obtained by BocaNewsNow.com, which you can read in its entirety below, lists the bans, prohibitions and protocols that will remain in place until at least mid-January.
Writes Delaire leadership: “We believe these additional protocols are necessary but understand that they will be an inconvenience to many Members. We must continue to remain diligent in practicing safe social distancing and wearing facial coverings. This is especially true in the golf staging area as well as any areas in which members congregate. Avoiding group events and crowds is of paramount importance.”
Other area clubs and large HOA’s also implemented rules and regulations in the run-up to the Thanksgiving holiday, but fell short when it came to enforcement — according to several readers and residents contacting BocaNewsNow.com. The infection, death and positivity rates in Palm Beach County continue to surge. Hospital admissions for COVID-19 in the area are near an all-time high.
We would like to hear and see what you are hearing and seeing. What’s working? What isn’t? Is your HOA or Country Club a lot of talk and little action, or do you feel rules are unnecessarily oppressive? Use the form below, or, if you are reading in a news app, click here for access to both the form and official documentation from Delaire.delaire-12.09.20
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog