BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident Elizabeth Pino remains in the Palm Beach County Jail early Thursday morning following her Wednesday evening arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Pino, according to jail records, is charged with “carrying a concealed weapon — unlicensed firearm,” “flee/elude police — flee elude law enforcement officer at high speed,” “drug possession — controlled substance without a prescription,” “resist an officer without violence,” “drug equipment possession and/or use,” “moving traffic violation — reckless driving first offense,” and “moving traffic violation, drive while license suspended or revoked.”
Pino’s arrest report was still being processed at 5:30 a.m. Thursday, but jail records confirm the arrest and a booking time of 8:23 p.m. Bond has not been set for any of the charges.
The 19-year-old lives in the 10500 block of Greenbriar Court which is west of US 441.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges