BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca Raton resident Elizabeth Pino remains in the Palm Beach County Jail early Thursday morning following her Wednesday evening arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Pino, according to jail records, is charged with “carrying a concealed weapon — unlicensed firearm,” “flee/elude police — flee elude law enforcement officer at high speed,” “drug possession — controlled substance without a prescription,” “resist an officer without violence,” “drug equipment possession and/or use,” “moving traffic violation — reckless driving first offense,” and “moving traffic violation, drive while license suspended or revoked.”
Pino’s arrest report was still being processed at 5:30 a.m. Thursday, but jail records confirm the arrest and a booking time of 8:23 p.m. Bond has not been set for any of the charges.
The 19-year-old lives in the 10500 block of Greenbriar Court which is west of US 441.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog