This Is What Happens When People Visit, Celebrate Thanksgiving, Party, And Face No Penalties. Infection Count, Death Toll Expected To Rise Significantly.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida is sick and dying according to the latest numbers just released by the Florida Department of Health.
For tests logged in Florida on Thursday, 11,420 new COVID-19 positive results were recorded with 123 deaths. Those are the highest in both categories in months.
There are now 19,714 dead in Florida from COVD-19. 1,106,396 are infected.
In Palm Beach County, 695 new cases were logged — also a record over the past few months — with 10 new deaths. There are now 71,691 infections in Palm Beach County with 1,766 deaths.
Palm Beach County’s positivity rate is now 7.85 percent based on Thursday’s tests. Florida statewide reports a 7.90 percent positivity rate.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday
- Boca Raton Woman Arrested After Incident Outside Renzo’s Pizza
- Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Sue Neighbors For Fraud
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart
- That Really Was A Body By The Turnpike South Of Boca Raton
- Lacrosse Coach Claims Kid Makes State Team, Allegedly Steals Registration Fee
- MASS SHOOTING: THREE SHOT ON I-95, ONE VICTIM FACING LIFE-THREATENING INJURY