This Is What Happens When People Visit, Celebrate Thanksgiving, Party, And Face No Penalties. Infection Count, Death Toll Expected To Rise Significantly.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida is sick and dying according to the latest numbers just released by the Florida Department of Health.
For tests logged in Florida on Thursday, 11,420 new COVID-19 positive results were recorded with 123 deaths. Those are the highest in both categories in months.
There are now 19,714 dead in Florida from COVD-19. 1,106,396 are infected.
In Palm Beach County, 695 new cases were logged — also a record over the past few months — with 10 new deaths. There are now 71,691 infections in Palm Beach County with 1,766 deaths.
Palm Beach County’s positivity rate is now 7.85 percent based on Thursday’s tests. Florida statewide reports a 7.90 percent positivity rate.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges