BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two custodians at J.C. Mitchell Elementary School in Boca Raton are in the Palm Beach County Jail after one allegedly brought a rifle to school and another was photographed with it. The photos were posted on WhatsApp.
As we reported earlier this morning, Custodian Domingo Urean-Reinoso and Hoover Mora were taken into custody by Palm Beach School Board Police on Thursday. They are both charged with “possession of a firearm at school.” At least one of the custodians works the overnight shift. It was not immediately clear if the other is present during hours when students are on campus. The gun was allegedly Urean-Reinoso’s. Mora posed for the photograph.
From the police report, which you can read below:
“Within the photo, an unknown male had in his possession an unknown make/model black rifle. The rifle was in a downward position, slung across his upper body. The male was holding the buttock of the rifle with his right arm. Additionally, the male was wearing a School District of Palm Beach County polo shirt and appeared to be standing in what looked like a school campus. A ladder and metal coverings on the frame of the wall were seen in the background.”
The male was later identified as Hoover Mora, a custodian at J.C. Mitchell.
Read the complete arrest report, below. If you are reading this in a news app and the report does not appear, click here to be redirected to the document.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married