BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Shanna Singh of Margate was jailed Friday night by Boca Raton Police.
The 34 year old woman who lists the 700 block of NW 79th Street in Margate as her home address is charged with “battery on an officer, firefighter or EMT,” as well as “disorderly intoxication — disorderly intoxication in a public place, cause disturbance.”
It was not immediately clear where the incident that led to her arrest occurred. The Palm Beach County Clerk’s office is in the process of updating its computer system. Arrest reports and affidavits are delayed until late Saturday. The Palm Beach County Jail, however, continues to report information in real time.
Singh was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 11:10 p.m. Friday and released on $1,000 bond at 10:12 Saturday morning.
Check back later Saturday for additional information on Singh’s arrest.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car
- Woman Kills Federal Judge, Injures Boy In Boca Raton Crash
- More COVID Problems Florida, Positivity Rate Jumps Again
- Flying? Major Delays, Canceled Flights At FLL Today
- Significant Weather Advisory In Effect
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge