BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Shanna Singh of Margate was jailed Friday night by Boca Raton Police.
The 34 year old woman who lists the 700 block of NW 79th Street in Margate as her home address is charged with “battery on an officer, firefighter or EMT,” as well as “disorderly intoxication — disorderly intoxication in a public place, cause disturbance.”
It was not immediately clear where the incident that led to her arrest occurred. The Palm Beach County Clerk’s office is in the process of updating its computer system. Arrest reports and affidavits are delayed until late Saturday. The Palm Beach County Jail, however, continues to report information in real time.
Singh was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 11:10 p.m. Friday and released on $1,000 bond at 10:12 Saturday morning.
Check back later Saturday for additional information on Singh’s arrest.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again