Crash Also Involved Dirt Bike
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Boynton Beach PD Verbatim) — Boynton Beach Police are investigating a traffic crash involving a dirt bike and an ATV early Sunday that left two men seriously injured.
Investigation revealed that dispatchers received a call at approximately 12:22 a.m. regarding people recklessly riding dirt bikes in the roadway. Approximately four minutes later, dispatchers received another call about a crash involving a dirt bike and an ATV in the 2000 block of Northwest Second Street. At this time, it is unknown exactly how the crash occurred.
The driver of the dirt bike, Antoine Variance, 26, of Boynton Beach, and the driver of the ATV, Daevon Paterson, 25, of Boynton Beach, were taken via trauma alert to Delray Medical Center in critical but stable condition.
Anyone who witnessed this crash is asked to call Traffic Homicide Investigator Terrence Paramore at 561-732-8116.
Boynton Beach Police remind the public that it is dangerous and illegal to drive a dirt bikes, ATVs and 4-wheelers on roadways. Last month, a 21-year-old Boynton Beach man driving an ATV was involved in a crash at the intersection of Northwest 10th Avenue and North Seacrest Boulevard. Resley Estime died as a result of injuries sustained in that crash.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Former Miami Dolphin Vontae Davis Arrested For DUI In South Florida
- Victims Of Double Fatal West Boca Raton Crash Identified
- Air Traffic Slowed Along Eastern Seaboard, Balloon To Be Shot Down
- TRIAL SET IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH CASE, MAGISTRATE BLASTS HOA ATTORNEYS
- Shooting In Boca Reserve Not Criminal, According To Police
- Boca Raton Woman Faces Six Years In Federal Prison On Illegal Boating Indictment
- Boca Raton Man, On Moped, Killed In Crash
- Jewish Man Ordered Off Delta Flight From Fort Lauderdale To NYC Over Hat
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON