Roosevelt Was President When Levine Was Born
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Sydney Levine, 87, of Lexington Club Blvd. in Delray Beach is spending Monday night in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Levine is charged with “Assault — aggravated with intent to commit a felony,” and “battery, touch or strike.”
The arrest report was still being processed just after 8 p.m. Monday. We will update when specifics once the report is released.
Levine, born when FDR was in office, was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office and booked into jail at 3:03 p.m. He was being held without bond several hours later.
The arrest of someone in their late 80s is exceptionally rare in the region — especially on the charges of aggravated assault with intent to commit a felony. We will update with what led police to file these charges as soon as the probable cause affidavit is reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates