DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Norman Copper is in police custody Tuesday night after allegedly failing to register as a sex offender.
The Palm Beach County Jail lists Copper’s home address as 5037 Lake Blvd. in Delray Beach. The official charges: “sex offender violation — fail to register as required,” “sex offender violation — transient fail to report within 48 hours and every 30 days,” and “sex offender violation, fail to comply with registration law.”
Norman Copper, according to FDLE records, was found guilty of second degree rape in Maryland. He was convicted on July 22nd, 2019
It was not immediately clear where his apprehension in Palm Beach County occurred.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Maskless Woman Arrested In Boca Raton Einstein Bagel
- FLORIDA NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging
- Feds Charge Florida Man For Inciting Violence At Capitol
- Boca Raton Physician Jailed On DUI Charge
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children