DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Norman Copper is in police custody Tuesday night after allegedly failing to register as a sex offender.
The Palm Beach County Jail lists Copper’s home address as 5037 Lake Blvd. in Delray Beach. The official charges: “sex offender violation — fail to register as required,” “sex offender violation — transient fail to report within 48 hours and every 30 days,” and “sex offender violation, fail to comply with registration law.”
Norman Copper, according to FDLE records, was found guilty of second degree rape in Maryland. He was convicted on July 22nd, 2019
It was not immediately clear where his apprehension in Palm Beach County occurred.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent