DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Norman Copper is in police custody Tuesday night after allegedly failing to register as a sex offender.
The Palm Beach County Jail lists Copper’s home address as 5037 Lake Blvd. in Delray Beach. The official charges: “sex offender violation — fail to register as required,” “sex offender violation — transient fail to report within 48 hours and every 30 days,” and “sex offender violation, fail to comply with registration law.”
Norman Copper, according to FDLE records, was found guilty of second degree rape in Maryland. He was convicted on July 22nd, 2019
It was not immediately clear where his apprehension in Palm Beach County occurred.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach