DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Norman Copper is in police custody Tuesday night after allegedly failing to register as a sex offender.
The Palm Beach County Jail lists Copper’s home address as 5037 Lake Blvd. in Delray Beach. The official charges: “sex offender violation — fail to register as required,” “sex offender violation — transient fail to report within 48 hours and every 30 days,” and “sex offender violation, fail to comply with registration law.”
Norman Copper, according to FDLE records, was found guilty of second degree rape in Maryland. He was convicted on July 22nd, 2019
It was not immediately clear where his apprehension in Palm Beach County occurred.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Providing Medical Care Without A License
- TWO DEAD IN BRIGHTLINE CRASH IN DELRAY BEACH
- I-95 To Close Again In Boca Raton, Make Plans Now
- Police Activity Near Don Estridge Middle School In Boca Raton Is Not Criminal
- Delray Beach Man Accused Of Sales Tax Fraud
- AIRBNB Sued Over South Palm Beach County Hammock Incident
- Man Killed By Brightline Train In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Manslaughter Charge
- BOCA BRIDGES: Homeowner Strangles Another Homeowner, Caught On Ring Camera