DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Norman Copper is in police custody Tuesday night after allegedly failing to register as a sex offender.
The Palm Beach County Jail lists Copper’s home address as 5037 Lake Blvd. in Delray Beach. The official charges: “sex offender violation — fail to register as required,” “sex offender violation — transient fail to report within 48 hours and every 30 days,” and “sex offender violation, fail to comply with registration law.”
Norman Copper, according to FDLE records, was found guilty of second degree rape in Maryland. He was convicted on July 22nd, 2019
It was not immediately clear where his apprehension in Palm Beach County occurred.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 877-5FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BOCA POLICE: Teen Uses Stolen Credit Card But Her Real Address, Is Busted
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary
- UPDATE: Delray Man Added Police Lights To Explorer, Pulled Over Cars In Boca Raton
- Teen Allegedly Attacked At Boynton Beach High Sues School Board
- Two Teens Missing, Police Seek Tips