DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Jonathan Kelly, a Delray Beach resident whose address hasn’t yet made it into the court’s computer system, is facing serious charges that led to his arrest early this morning.
Kelly, 33, is charged with “battery on an officer,” two counts of “grand theft of a motor vehicle,” and “crimes against person — corruption by threat of public servant or family.”
Kelly was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 6:20 Thursday morning. He remains locked up Thursday afternoon.
A court date is pending. Check back for updates once the affidavit of probable cause is processed by the Clerk of Courts.
Bond is set at a total of $4,000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday