DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Jonathan Kelly, a Delray Beach resident whose address hasn’t yet made it into the court’s computer system, is facing serious charges that led to his arrest early this morning.
Kelly, 33, is charged with “battery on an officer,” two counts of “grand theft of a motor vehicle,” and “crimes against person — corruption by threat of public servant or family.”
Kelly was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 6:20 Thursday morning. He remains locked up Thursday afternoon.
A court date is pending. Check back for updates once the affidavit of probable cause is processed by the Clerk of Courts.
Bond is set at a total of $4,000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges