DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Jonathan Kelly, a Delray Beach resident whose address hasn’t yet made it into the court’s computer system, is facing serious charges that led to his arrest early this morning.
Kelly, 33, is charged with “battery on an officer,” two counts of “grand theft of a motor vehicle,” and “crimes against person — corruption by threat of public servant or family.”
Kelly was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 6:20 Thursday morning. He remains locked up Thursday afternoon.
A court date is pending. Check back for updates once the affidavit of probable cause is processed by the Clerk of Courts.
Bond is set at a total of $4,000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog