BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are looking for Jennifer Tampellini, she’s in the Palm Beach County Jail. She’s been there since 12:49 Tuesday morning.
Tampellini, according to jail records, was arrested by Boca Raton Police and is facing three charges in the felony division of the Palm Beach County court system. She is charged with “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — DUI damage to property or person,” “Cocaine possession” and “resist an officer without violence.”
Jail records show that Tampellini lives in the 3800 Block of NE 16th Terrace in Pompano Beach. It was not immediately clear what led to police involvement in Boca Raton. The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed.
Court records, however, show that a judge Wednesday morning did find that probable cause exists based on information provided by police. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?