BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are looking for Jennifer Tampellini, she’s in the Palm Beach County Jail. She’s been there since 12:49 Tuesday morning.
Tampellini, according to jail records, was arrested by Boca Raton Police and is facing three charges in the felony division of the Palm Beach County court system. She is charged with “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — DUI damage to property or person,” “Cocaine possession” and “resist an officer without violence.”
Jail records show that Tampellini lives in the 3800 Block of NE 16th Terrace in Pompano Beach. It was not immediately clear what led to police involvement in Boca Raton. The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed.
Court records, however, show that a judge Wednesday morning did find that probable cause exists based on information provided by police. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Obesity Clinic Sued Over Unsolicited Text Messages
- DEAD RISING: Florida’s COVID Death Count Rises By 137 In One Day
- POLICE: Husband Assaults Pregnant Wife In Boca Raton Bar
- South Palm Beach County Hospitals Filling With COVID Patients
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths