BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are looking for Jennifer Tampellini, she’s in the Palm Beach County Jail. She’s been there since 12:49 Tuesday morning.
Tampellini, according to jail records, was arrested by Boca Raton Police and is facing three charges in the felony division of the Palm Beach County court system. She is charged with “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — DUI damage to property or person,” “Cocaine possession” and “resist an officer without violence.”
Jail records show that Tampellini lives in the 3800 Block of NE 16th Terrace in Pompano Beach. It was not immediately clear what led to police involvement in Boca Raton. The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed.
Court records, however, show that a judge Wednesday morning did find that probable cause exists based on information provided by police. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens