BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Jaime Savard, 21, is facing a laundry list of drug and related charges following his late Wednesday night arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Savard, of the 9500 block of Tavernier Drive in West Boca Raton, is charged with:
“Drugs, Traffic 1G More Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD).”
“Drug, Traffic Phenethylamines 10 Grams or more.”
“Hallucinogen — Manufacture Schedule 1, 3, or 4.”
“Weapon Offense — Use Display ETC Firearm During Felony.”
“Public Order Crimes — Use 2 Way Communications Device To Facilitate A Felony.”
“Marijuana Possession — Possess Marijuana over 20 Grams.”
“Synthetic Narcotic — Possession — With Intent to Sell, Manufacture or Delivery Schedule 1 or 2.”
Savard was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 10:44 p.m. Wednesday. He remains in jail as of 5:50 a.m. Thursday. Bond has not yet been set for any of the charges.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days