BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Jaime Savard, 21, is facing a laundry list of drug and related charges following his late Wednesday night arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Savard, of the 9500 block of Tavernier Drive in West Boca Raton, is charged with:
“Drugs, Traffic 1G More Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD).”
“Drug, Traffic Phenethylamines 10 Grams or more.”
“Hallucinogen — Manufacture Schedule 1, 3, or 4.”
“Weapon Offense — Use Display ETC Firearm During Felony.”
“Public Order Crimes — Use 2 Way Communications Device To Facilitate A Felony.”
“Marijuana Possession — Possess Marijuana over 20 Grams.”
“Synthetic Narcotic — Possession — With Intent to Sell, Manufacture or Delivery Schedule 1 or 2.”
Savard was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 10:44 p.m. Wednesday. He remains in jail as of 5:50 a.m. Thursday. Bond has not yet been set for any of the charges.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday