BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Jaime Savard, 21, is facing a laundry list of drug and related charges following his late Wednesday night arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Savard, of the 9500 block of Tavernier Drive in West Boca Raton, is charged with:
“Drugs, Traffic 1G More Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD).”
“Drug, Traffic Phenethylamines 10 Grams or more.”
“Hallucinogen — Manufacture Schedule 1, 3, or 4.”
“Weapon Offense — Use Display ETC Firearm During Felony.”
“Public Order Crimes — Use 2 Way Communications Device To Facilitate A Felony.”
“Marijuana Possession — Possess Marijuana over 20 Grams.”
“Synthetic Narcotic — Possession — With Intent to Sell, Manufacture or Delivery Schedule 1 or 2.”
Savard was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 10:44 p.m. Wednesday. He remains in jail as of 5:50 a.m. Thursday. Bond has not yet been set for any of the charges.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SIRENS: Fainting At The Jewelry Exchange, Sick At Publix, Trauma At A Park
- Area Realtor Charged With DUI In Delray Beach
- MASK MANDATE: Local Airports Remind Florida Travelers They Must Wear Masks
- STUDENT ASSAULTED AT OMNI MIDDLE SCHOOL, SCHOOL BOARD SUED
- SIRENS: Dead At Boca Woods, Fainting At PBI, Bleeding At Canyons Middle School
- Several Boca Raton Elementary Schools Face Boundary Changes For Next School Year
- UPDATE: Turo Claims It Paid For Damage To Boca Man’s Car After Drug Addict’s Crash, But…
- PBSO Takes Over Deadly I-95 Shooting Investigation
- ARREST: Boca Man, Accused Of Cheating With Woman Overseas, Charged With Felony