BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Jaime Savard, 21, is facing a laundry list of drug and related charges following his late Wednesday night arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Savard, of the 9500 block of Tavernier Drive in West Boca Raton, is charged with:
“Drugs, Traffic 1G More Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD).”
“Drug, Traffic Phenethylamines 10 Grams or more.”
“Hallucinogen — Manufacture Schedule 1, 3, or 4.”
“Weapon Offense — Use Display ETC Firearm During Felony.”
“Public Order Crimes — Use 2 Way Communications Device To Facilitate A Felony.”
“Marijuana Possession — Possess Marijuana over 20 Grams.”
“Synthetic Narcotic — Possession — With Intent to Sell, Manufacture or Delivery Schedule 1 or 2.”
Savard was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 10:44 p.m. Wednesday. He remains in jail as of 5:50 a.m. Thursday. Bond has not yet been set for any of the charges.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRIAL SET IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH CASE, MAGISTRATE BLASTS HOA ATTORNEYS
- Shooting In Boca Reserve Not Criminal, According To Police
- Boca Raton Woman Faces Six Years In Federal Prison On Illegal Boating Indictment
- Boca Raton Man, On Moped, Killed In Crash
- Jewish Man Ordered Off Delta Flight From Fort Lauderdale To NYC Over Hat
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Neglect After Toddler Abused, Images Uploaded
- Boca Raton Man Tries To Avoid, But Kills, Hollywood Man Illegally Crossing Street
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 SHUT SOUTHBOUND IN BROWARD COUNTY