BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s a bit chilly outside as Friday, December 18th, 2020 gets underway. The 50 degree reading at 6 a.m. in Boca Raton will give way to what should be a gorgeous high of just 70 degrees. Expect winds out of the North today at 10 to 14 miles per hour.
The temperature will drop Friday night into the upper 50s or low 60s, with Saturday rebounding to 75.
The National Weather Service is calling for a high of near 80 on Sunday, a rainy high of near 78 on Monday, and a sunny high of 74 on Tuesday. Expect lows each night in the 60s.
The Christmas forecast is calling for a 20 percent chance of showers and a high near 80 degrees.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Obesity Clinic Sued Over Unsolicited Text Messages
- DEAD RISING: Florida’s COVID Death Count Rises By 137 In One Day
- POLICE: Husband Assaults Pregnant Wife In Boca Raton Bar
- South Palm Beach County Hospitals Filling With COVID Patients
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths