BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s a bit chilly outside as Friday, December 18th, 2020 gets underway. The 50 degree reading at 6 a.m. in Boca Raton will give way to what should be a gorgeous high of just 70 degrees. Expect winds out of the North today at 10 to 14 miles per hour.
The temperature will drop Friday night into the upper 50s or low 60s, with Saturday rebounding to 75.
The National Weather Service is calling for a high of near 80 on Sunday, a rainy high of near 78 on Monday, and a sunny high of 74 on Tuesday. Expect lows each night in the 60s.
The Christmas forecast is calling for a 20 percent chance of showers and a high near 80 degrees.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens