BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s a bit chilly outside as Friday, December 18th, 2020 gets underway. The 50 degree reading at 6 a.m. in Boca Raton will give way to what should be a gorgeous high of just 70 degrees. Expect winds out of the North today at 10 to 14 miles per hour.
The temperature will drop Friday night into the upper 50s or low 60s, with Saturday rebounding to 75.
The National Weather Service is calling for a high of near 80 on Sunday, a rainy high of near 78 on Monday, and a sunny high of 74 on Tuesday. Expect lows each night in the 60s.
The Christmas forecast is calling for a 20 percent chance of showers and a high near 80 degrees.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?