TIPSTERS: Doctors Who Rarely Enter Hospitals, Provide Emergency Care, Demanding Shots Before Front Line Workers
BY: ANDREW COLTON | Editor and Publisher
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If tips to BocaNewsNow.com are true, there are Boca Raton and Delray Beach area doctors — who are not on the front lines of COVID patient care — cutting the line to receive COVID-19 vaccines at hospitals in and around Palm Beach County. These are not doctors who are routinely involved with emergency or ICU care. These are not doctors who traditionally provide lifesaving services. These are not even doctors who routinely spend time in a hospital.
According to our tipsters, these are doctors in private practice — some in administrative positions — who apparently have enough clout to arrange for COVID-19 shots before area front line emergency workers.
[Reading in a news app? Click here for full story].
While the tips received by BocaNewsNow.com include names and — in some cases — very specific information, we are working to determine whether these are completely legitimate reports. If they are legit, we want to know if the incidents are isolated, or if there is a pervasive issue of doctors deciding that their importance outweighs the need for legitimate frontline COVID care providers to receive the vaccine.
If you have information concerning non front line doctors or non-hospital administrative workers receiving the COVID-19 vaccine, please let us know. While we ask for your name for our follow-up, we have no need to publish your personal information. The more information you provide to us helps us as we effort to authenticate the report.
Vaccine in the area remains in short supply. Pfizer’s vaccine arrived in Florida earlier this week. The Moderna vaccine is expected to reach Florida hospitals over the the next few days. See a list of hospitals expecting the COVID vaccine, here.
We ask that you use the form below. If you are reading this in a news app, just click here to access BocaNewsNow.com on the web.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Several Boca Raton Elementary Schools Face Boundary Changes For Next School Year
- UPDATE: Turo Claims It Paid For Damage To Boca Man’s Car After Drug Addict’s Crash, But…
- PBSO Takes Over Deadly I-95 Shooting Investigation
- ARREST: Boca Man, Accused Of Cheating With Woman Overseas, Charged With Felony
- SIRENS: Traumatic Injury At West Boca High, Dead In Valencia, Overheating At Delray Tennis Center
- Delray Beach Woman Allegedly Attacks Mother, Wrongly Claims She Won’t Be Arrested
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School Threat Ongoing, Yet Nothing, All At The Same Time
- LAWSUIT: Paver Company Steamrolled Local Homeowner During Pool Renovation
- SIRENS: Choking In Boca, Suicide Attempt At Target, Trauma At A Country Club