Woman Arrested By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Elaine Bentvena is in the Palm Beach County Jail Saturday morning on a charge of prostitution.
While the arrest report continues to be processed, jail records show that Bentvena, 54, was arrested Friday morning by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office and booked into jail at 11:23 a.m.
The official charge: “prostitution — engage, commit, offer prostitution first violation.”
Bentvena lists the 700 block of NE 7th Street in Delray Beach as her home address. It was not immediately clear where the arrest took place or what led deputies to Bentvena.
A first appearance is set for Saturday morning. Bond is set at $250.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car