Woman Arrested By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Elaine Bentvena is in the Palm Beach County Jail Saturday morning on a charge of prostitution.
While the arrest report continues to be processed, jail records show that Bentvena, 54, was arrested Friday morning by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office and booked into jail at 11:23 a.m.
The official charge: “prostitution — engage, commit, offer prostitution first violation.”
Bentvena lists the 700 block of NE 7th Street in Delray Beach as her home address. It was not immediately clear where the arrest took place or what led deputies to Bentvena.
A first appearance is set for Saturday morning. Bond is set at $250.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested