Woman Arrested By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Elaine Bentvena is in the Palm Beach County Jail Saturday morning on a charge of prostitution.
While the arrest report continues to be processed, jail records show that Bentvena, 54, was arrested Friday morning by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office and booked into jail at 11:23 a.m.
The official charge: “prostitution — engage, commit, offer prostitution first violation.”
Bentvena lists the 700 block of NE 7th Street in Delray Beach as her home address. It was not immediately clear where the arrest took place or what led deputies to Bentvena.
A first appearance is set for Saturday morning. Bond is set at $250.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLYING TODAY? JetBlue, United, Southwest All Reporting Delays Out Of Fort Lauderdale
- WEATHER: Stunning Days Ahead For Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- OMICRON: No Mask Change, Yet, For Palm Beach Schools
- SIRENS: Car Crashes At SunPass Building, Several Fall In Boca West, Pot Burns At Kings Point
- Boynton Man Who Allegedly Stole Kid’s College Fund Demands Article Removal, Not Happening
- Multiple High Priority Violations For Boca Raton Italian Restaurant
- SIRENS: Car Burns In Mizner Country Club, Car Crashes In Kings Point, Person Drunk In Publix
- Fort Lauderdale Airport: Parking Back To Normal, Garages Open Again
- Boca Raton Woman Missing, Police Ask For Tips