Woman Arrested By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Elaine Bentvena is in the Palm Beach County Jail Saturday morning on a charge of prostitution.
While the arrest report continues to be processed, jail records show that Bentvena, 54, was arrested Friday morning by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office and booked into jail at 11:23 a.m.
The official charge: “prostitution — engage, commit, offer prostitution first violation.”
Bentvena lists the 700 block of NE 7th Street in Delray Beach as her home address. It was not immediately clear where the arrest took place or what led deputies to Bentvena.
A first appearance is set for Saturday morning. Bond is set at $250.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again