Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Arrested Elliott Overnight
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office overnight arrested and jailed Jamie Elliott on the charge of “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — DUI damage to property or person of another.”
While the arrest report is still being processed early Saturday, jail records reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com show that Elliott was locked up at 1:03 a.m. She was released on her own recognizance at 7:11 a.m.
Elliott, 40, lists the 22600 block of SW 64th Way in Boca Raton as her home address.
A court date is pending. It was not immediately clear where the arrest took place or what was allegedly damaged by Elliott.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month