Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Arrested Elliott Overnight
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office overnight arrested and jailed Jamie Elliott on the charge of “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — DUI damage to property or person of another.”
While the arrest report is still being processed early Saturday, jail records reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com show that Elliott was locked up at 1:03 a.m. She was released on her own recognizance at 7:11 a.m.
Elliott, 40, lists the 22600 block of SW 64th Way in Boca Raton as her home address.
A court date is pending. It was not immediately clear where the arrest took place or what was allegedly damaged by Elliott.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Providing Medical Care Without A License
- TWO DEAD IN BRIGHTLINE CRASH IN DELRAY BEACH
- I-95 To Close Again In Boca Raton, Make Plans Now
- Police Activity Near Don Estridge Middle School In Boca Raton Is Not Criminal
- Delray Beach Man Accused Of Sales Tax Fraud
- AIRBNB Sued Over South Palm Beach County Hammock Incident
- Man Killed By Brightline Train In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Manslaughter Charge
- BOCA BRIDGES: Homeowner Strangles Another Homeowner, Caught On Ring Camera