Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Arrested Elliott Overnight
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office overnight arrested and jailed Jamie Elliott on the charge of “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — DUI damage to property or person of another.”
While the arrest report is still being processed early Saturday, jail records reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com show that Elliott was locked up at 1:03 a.m. She was released on her own recognizance at 7:11 a.m.
Elliott, 40, lists the 22600 block of SW 64th Way in Boca Raton as her home address.
A court date is pending. It was not immediately clear where the arrest took place or what was allegedly damaged by Elliott.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days