Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Arrested Elliott Overnight
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office overnight arrested and jailed Jamie Elliott on the charge of “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — DUI damage to property or person of another.”
While the arrest report is still being processed early Saturday, jail records reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com show that Elliott was locked up at 1:03 a.m. She was released on her own recognizance at 7:11 a.m.
Elliott, 40, lists the 22600 block of SW 64th Way in Boca Raton as her home address.
A court date is pending. It was not immediately clear where the arrest took place or what was allegedly damaged by Elliott.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School