BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Kevin Miller-Kee is now out of the Palm Beach County Jail following his arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Miller-Kee is charged with cocaine possession, according to jail records reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com.
The arrest occurred early Saturday morning. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 1:44 a.m. and released Saturday afternoon at 2:17 p.m after posting a $1,000 bond.
The jail lists the 6700 block of Canary Palm Circle in Boca Raton as Miller-Kee’s home address. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Providing Medical Care Without A License
- TWO DEAD IN BRIGHTLINE CRASH IN DELRAY BEACH
- I-95 To Close Again In Boca Raton, Make Plans Now
- Police Activity Near Don Estridge Middle School In Boca Raton Is Not Criminal
- Delray Beach Man Accused Of Sales Tax Fraud
- AIRBNB Sued Over South Palm Beach County Hammock Incident
- Man Killed By Brightline Train In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Manslaughter Charge
- BOCA BRIDGES: Homeowner Strangles Another Homeowner, Caught On Ring Camera