BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Kevin Miller-Kee is now out of the Palm Beach County Jail following his arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Miller-Kee is charged with cocaine possession, according to jail records reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com.
The arrest occurred early Saturday morning. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 1:44 a.m. and released Saturday afternoon at 2:17 p.m after posting a $1,000 bond.
The jail lists the 6700 block of Canary Palm Circle in Boca Raton as Miller-Kee’s home address. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector