Shooting Occurred In Parking Lot Outside Sheehan’s Corner Bar
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The two men seen in the photos on this page are wanted by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office following a shooting in Boynton Beach. Detectives want to know who the men are.
According to PBSO: “On Saturday, December 19, 2020, at approximately 4:46 a.m., a person was shot in the parking lot of Sheehan’s Corner Bar located at 10114 South Military Trail, on the southeast corner of Boynton Beach Blvd. and South Military Trail.”
The condition of the victim was unclear Sunday morning.
Anyone with information is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS where you can remain anonymous and potentially receive a cash reward. The Detective investigating the case is Kurt Lipinski. Call him at 561-688-4026.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAFFIC: Expect A Week Of Delays In, Around South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Jeweler Owes Mall $152,000, According To Lawsuit
- CRIME: Papa John’s Delivery Driver Carjacked At Gunpoint
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend