20,754 People Won’t Need A Place To Sit This Holiday In Florida. They’re Dead.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another day, another bunch of dead and infected Floridians as the Washington Post slams Governor Ron DeSantis and families mourn their dead loved ones.
Florida on Monday added 10,271 infections with 74 new deaths. The positivity rate for tests recorded on Monday is 8.78 percent. That’s the highest in five days.
In Palm Beach County, 486 positive tests were recorded on Monday with no new deaths. The positivity rate in Palm Beach County for Monday’s reporting is 7.14 percent.
Statewide, 20,754 people won’t be celebrating the holidays with family this year — they’re dead. At least 1,223,015 are infected.
In Palm Beach County, there will be 1,835 empty seats this year for the holidays as dead people don’t need a place to sit. 77,743 people in Palm Beach County are infected.
The pediatric positivity rate in Palm Beach County, according to the Florida Department of Health, is holding at a very high 12.2 percent.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog