BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Howard Miller is starting Tuesday morning in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Miller, 54, is charged with “battery on a person 65 years of age or older.” He was arrested by the Boca Raton Police department late Monday night.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Tuesday morning, jail records show that Miller was booked into jail at 12:10 a.m. Bond had not been set as of 6 a.m.
Howard Miller, according to the jail, lists the 5500 block of North Military Trail as his home address. A first appearance in court is expected later Tuesday morning. It was not immediately clear where the alleged incident occurred or who else was involved.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths
- Boynton Beach Cops Nab Gun Waving Perps
- JAIL: Delray Beach Man Charged With Robbery, Assault
- Maskless Woman Arrested In Boca Raton Einstein Bagel
- FLORIDA NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED