BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Howard Miller is starting Tuesday morning in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Miller, 54, is charged with “battery on a person 65 years of age or older.” He was arrested by the Boca Raton Police department late Monday night.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Tuesday morning, jail records show that Miller was booked into jail at 12:10 a.m. Bond had not been set as of 6 a.m.
Howard Miller, according to the jail, lists the 5500 block of North Military Trail as his home address. A first appearance in court is expected later Tuesday morning. It was not immediately clear where the alleged incident occurred or who else was involved.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF