BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Howard Miller is starting Tuesday morning in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Miller, 54, is charged with “battery on a person 65 years of age or older.” He was arrested by the Boca Raton Police department late Monday night.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Tuesday morning, jail records show that Miller was booked into jail at 12:10 a.m. Bond had not been set as of 6 a.m.
Howard Miller, according to the jail, lists the 5500 block of North Military Trail as his home address. A first appearance in court is expected later Tuesday morning. It was not immediately clear where the alleged incident occurred or who else was involved.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud