Winter-Like Weather Heading To Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, South Florida
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It may not be a white Christmas, but it certainly will be a chilly Christmas in and around Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Boynton Beach.
The National Weather Service says temperatures will plunge into the very low 50s in the early morning hours of Christmas, a high during the day of just 61, and then a low Christmas night of 44.
The forecast for the next several days:
Today, Tuesday December 22nd: Expect a sunny high of 74 with a low tonight of 64.
Wednesday will bring a high of 78 with wind gusts up to 20 mph with a low Wednesday night of 69.
Christmas Eve brings rain and thunderstorms during the day with patches of sun and high of 81 — then the temperature drops as Santa boards his sleigh. The low Thursday night may drop into the 40s.
On Christmas, expect a high of just 61 with wind gusts up to 25 mph. Christmas night brings a low of 44.
Expect a high on Saturday of 65 and an overnight low of 57.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested