Winter-Like Weather Heading To Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, South Florida
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It may not be a white Christmas, but it certainly will be a chilly Christmas in and around Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Boynton Beach.
The National Weather Service says temperatures will plunge into the very low 50s in the early morning hours of Christmas, a high during the day of just 61, and then a low Christmas night of 44.
The forecast for the next several days:
Today, Tuesday December 22nd: Expect a sunny high of 74 with a low tonight of 64.
Wednesday will bring a high of 78 with wind gusts up to 20 mph with a low Wednesday night of 69.
Christmas Eve brings rain and thunderstorms during the day with patches of sun and high of 81 — then the temperature drops as Santa boards his sleigh. The low Thursday night may drop into the 40s.
On Christmas, expect a high of just 61 with wind gusts up to 25 mph. Christmas night brings a low of 44.
Expect a high on Saturday of 65 and an overnight low of 57.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases