Winter-Like Weather Heading To Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, South Florida
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It may not be a white Christmas, but it certainly will be a chilly Christmas in and around Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Boynton Beach.
The National Weather Service says temperatures will plunge into the very low 50s in the early morning hours of Christmas, a high during the day of just 61, and then a low Christmas night of 44.
The forecast for the next several days:
Today, Tuesday December 22nd: Expect a sunny high of 74 with a low tonight of 64.
Wednesday will bring a high of 78 with wind gusts up to 20 mph with a low Wednesday night of 69.
Christmas Eve brings rain and thunderstorms during the day with patches of sun and high of 81 — then the temperature drops as Santa boards his sleigh. The low Thursday night may drop into the 40s.
On Christmas, expect a high of just 61 with wind gusts up to 25 mph. Christmas night brings a low of 44.
Expect a high on Saturday of 65 and an overnight low of 57.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car