Levine Arrested, Jailed
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO Verbatim) — From February 2017 through February 2020, PBSO detectives have investigated over 35 residential burglaries within unincorporated Delray Beach, Boynton Beach and Boca Raton. Investigation began …
In February of 2019, deputies identified, Joshua Neal Levine, DOB: 9/7/1963, as a potential suspect in multiple residential burglaries through investigative means, to include, identifying his white 2011 Jaguar, bearing Florida license plate # DYVS06, in the immediate area of a number of burglaries. Investigation continued …
On December 18, 2020, residential a search warrant as well as an arrest warrant was approved for Joshua Levine by the Honorable Judge Kayser.
On December 22, 2020, both warrants were executed when Joshua Levine left his apartment in the 1000 block of Audace Ave located within the City if Boynton Beach. Joshua Levine was taken into custody without issue. A search of the apartment and both of Levine’s white Jaguar XJ’s resulted in the seizer of large amount women and men’s jewelry, burglary tools, business docs, etc. (Additional charges pending)
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL WAVES EAST OF FLORIDA GROWING, HURRICANE CENTER WATCHING CLOSELY
- STUNNING FORM TO BE APPROVED BY PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS
- ROTELLI BOCA RATON: “MOLD-LIKE SUBSTANCE” LEADS TO WARNING
- Complete Update On Hurricane Ian Recovery Efforts In Florida
- IS NEW TROPICAL WAVE FOLLOWING HURRICANE IAN’S PATH?
- I-75 Now Open, But FHP Warns Of Other Road Closures Due To Hurricane Ian
- Delray Beach Man Arrested For Boating Under The Influence
- NEW TROPICAL SYSTEM: 70 Percent Chance New Wave Becomes Depression East Of Florida
- I-75 COMPLETELY CLOSED DUE TO HURRICANE IAN