Levine Arrested, Jailed
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO Verbatim) — From February 2017 through February 2020, PBSO detectives have investigated over 35 residential burglaries within unincorporated Delray Beach, Boynton Beach and Boca Raton. Investigation began …
In February of 2019, deputies identified, Joshua Neal Levine, DOB: 9/7/1963, as a potential suspect in multiple residential burglaries through investigative means, to include, identifying his white 2011 Jaguar, bearing Florida license plate # DYVS06, in the immediate area of a number of burglaries. Investigation continued …
On December 18, 2020, residential a search warrant as well as an arrest warrant was approved for Joshua Levine by the Honorable Judge Kayser.
On December 22, 2020, both warrants were executed when Joshua Levine left his apartment in the 1000 block of Audace Ave located within the City if Boynton Beach. Joshua Levine was taken into custody without issue. A search of the apartment and both of Levine’s white Jaguar XJ’s resulted in the seizer of large amount women and men’s jewelry, burglary tools, business docs, etc. (Additional charges pending)
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog