Levine Arrested, Jailed
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO Verbatim) — From February 2017 through February 2020, PBSO detectives have investigated over 35 residential burglaries within unincorporated Delray Beach, Boynton Beach and Boca Raton. Investigation began …
In February of 2019, deputies identified, Joshua Neal Levine, DOB: 9/7/1963, as a potential suspect in multiple residential burglaries through investigative means, to include, identifying his white 2011 Jaguar, bearing Florida license plate # DYVS06, in the immediate area of a number of burglaries. Investigation continued …
On December 18, 2020, residential a search warrant as well as an arrest warrant was approved for Joshua Levine by the Honorable Judge Kayser.
On December 22, 2020, both warrants were executed when Joshua Levine left his apartment in the 1000 block of Audace Ave located within the City if Boynton Beach. Joshua Levine was taken into custody without issue. A search of the apartment and both of Levine’s white Jaguar XJ’s resulted in the seizer of large amount women and men’s jewelry, burglary tools, business docs, etc. (Additional charges pending)
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud