BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida added 11,054 COVID-19 infections on Wednesday with 120 COVID-19 Deaths. The positivity rate, according to the Florida Department of Health, came in at 8.62 percent for tests recorded on Wednesday.
There are now 1,234,399 COVID-19 infections recorded in Florida, with 20,874 deaths.
In Palm Beach County, 431 new COVID-19 infections were recorded on Wednesday with 7 new deaths
There are now 78,187 COVID-19 infections recorded in Palm Beach County with 1,842 deaths. The positivity rate in Palm Beach County, for tests recorded on Wednesday, rose to a 7 day high of 7.43 percent.
The Palm Beach County Pediatric Positivity Rate is holding at 12.2 percent — exceptionally high.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach