BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida added 11,054 COVID-19 infections on Wednesday with 120 COVID-19 Deaths. The positivity rate, according to the Florida Department of Health, came in at 8.62 percent for tests recorded on Wednesday.
There are now 1,234,399 COVID-19 infections recorded in Florida, with 20,874 deaths.
In Palm Beach County, 431 new COVID-19 infections were recorded on Wednesday with 7 new deaths
There are now 78,187 COVID-19 infections recorded in Palm Beach County with 1,842 deaths. The positivity rate in Palm Beach County, for tests recorded on Wednesday, rose to a 7 day high of 7.43 percent.
The Palm Beach County Pediatric Positivity Rate is holding at 12.2 percent — exceptionally high.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach
- Inmate Sues Boca Raton’s GEO Group For Withholding Dental Care
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Has 30 Percent Chance Of Development
- Michael Burke Named Interim Superintendent of Palm Beach County Schools
- Broken Sound Country Club Cited By Health Inspector