COVID-19 Infections Also Climbing Among Patients, Staff
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — COVID-19 deaths in rehabilitation centers, nursing homes and long term care facilities continue to skyrocket in Florida and specifically Palm Beach County. Darcy Hall Life Care, according to the Florida Department of Health, has reported 36 deaths from COVID-19. Signature Healthcare of Palm Beach reports 27. The leader in Florida: Hialeah Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Miami-Dade with 70 deaths.
[Reading in a news app? Click here for full story].
The COVID-19 infection count is also climbing among both patients and staff, with 2,487 infected facility residents positive as of December 22nd, and 2,347 staff members positive as of December 22nd. The graph, above, is provide by the Florida Department of Health.
We are publishing the State of Florida’s complete nursing home death list, below. If you are reading this in a news app, please use this link to access the multi-page PDF. It lists every nursing home, rehabilitation center and long term care facility in the State of Florida with specific death counts. It also identifies whether the death is a patient or staff member.ltcf_deaths_latest
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Several Boca Raton Elementary Schools Face Boundary Changes For Next School Year
- UPDATE: Turo Claims It Paid For Damage To Boca Man’s Car After Drug Addict’s Crash, But…
- PBSO Takes Over Deadly I-95 Shooting Investigation
- ARREST: Boca Man, Accused Of Cheating With Woman Overseas, Charged With Felony
- SIRENS: Traumatic Injury At West Boca High, Dead In Valencia, Overheating At Delray Tennis Center
- Delray Beach Woman Allegedly Attacks Mother, Wrongly Claims She Won’t Be Arrested
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School Threat Ongoing, Yet Nothing, All At The Same Time
- LAWSUIT: Paver Company Steamrolled Local Homeowner During Pool Renovation
- SIRENS: Choking In Boca, Suicide Attempt At Target, Trauma At A Country Club