COVID-19 Infections Also Climbing Among Patients, Staff
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — COVID-19 deaths in rehabilitation centers, nursing homes and long term care facilities continue to skyrocket in Florida and specifically Palm Beach County. Darcy Hall Life Care, according to the Florida Department of Health, has reported 36 deaths from COVID-19. Signature Healthcare of Palm Beach reports 27. The leader in Florida: Hialeah Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Miami-Dade with 70 deaths.
[Reading in a news app? Click here for full story].
The COVID-19 infection count is also climbing among both patients and staff, with 2,487 infected facility residents positive as of December 22nd, and 2,347 staff members positive as of December 22nd. The graph, above, is provide by the Florida Department of Health.
We are publishing the State of Florida’s complete nursing home death list, below. If you are reading this in a news app, please use this link to access the multi-page PDF. It lists every nursing home, rehabilitation center and long term care facility in the State of Florida with specific death counts. It also identifies whether the death is a patient or staff member.ltcf_deaths_latest
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again