BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Jaclyn Tupek is spending Christmas Eve in the Palm Beach County Jail. The 34 year old resident of the 6800 block of Newport circle was cuffed by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office early Thursday morning.
While the arrest report continues to be processed, jail records reveal that Tupek is charged with “aggravated battery — person uses a deadly weapon,” and “hit and run — leave scene of a crash involving damage to property.”
Tupek was booked into jail at 8:15 Thursday morning. She continues to be held late Thursday afternoon without bond.
While unclear if related to her arrest, Jaclyn Tupek is also facing a civil suit from a crash that occurred “on or about October 17, 2020.”
Read the complete suit, below.Tupek
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car