BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Jaclyn Tupek is spending Christmas Eve in the Palm Beach County Jail. The 34 year old resident of the 6800 block of Newport circle was cuffed by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office early Thursday morning.
While the arrest report continues to be processed, jail records reveal that Tupek is charged with “aggravated battery — person uses a deadly weapon,” and “hit and run — leave scene of a crash involving damage to property.”
Tupek was booked into jail at 8:15 Thursday morning. She continues to be held late Thursday afternoon without bond.
While unclear if related to her arrest, Jaclyn Tupek is also facing a civil suit from a crash that occurred “on or about October 17, 2020.”
Read the complete suit, below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again