BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Jaclyn Tupek is spending Christmas Eve in the Palm Beach County Jail. The 34 year old resident of the 6800 block of Newport circle was cuffed by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office early Thursday morning.
While the arrest report continues to be processed, jail records reveal that Tupek is charged with “aggravated battery — person uses a deadly weapon,” and “hit and run — leave scene of a crash involving damage to property.”
Tupek was booked into jail at 8:15 Thursday morning. She continues to be held late Thursday afternoon without bond.
While unclear if related to her arrest, Jaclyn Tupek is also facing a civil suit from a crash that occurred “on or about October 17, 2020.”
Read the complete suit, below.Tupek
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Alisa Catoggio Pleads Guilty To $40M Federal Kickback Scheme
- COPS ON SCENE: Double Shooting South Of Boca Raton
- SMELL SMOKE? Don’t Worry About It, There’s A Controlled Burn
- ALLIGATOR ALLEY SHOOTING: Police Seeks Suspect, Ask Public For Tips
- ALERT: Palm Beach County COVID Risk Spikes
- EXTREMELY DRUNK: Cops Say Boca Raton Man Three Times Limit
- AT LEAST SIX SEX OFFENDERS LIVE IN KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH
- Moses Sues Walmart, Claims Parking Lot More Dangerous Than Red Sea
- Sentencing For Female Fraudster, Seven Bridges Homeowner, Delayed