BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Jaclyn Tupek is spending Christmas Eve in the Palm Beach County Jail. The 34 year old resident of the 6800 block of Newport circle was cuffed by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office early Thursday morning.
While the arrest report continues to be processed, jail records reveal that Tupek is charged with “aggravated battery — person uses a deadly weapon,” and “hit and run — leave scene of a crash involving damage to property.”
Tupek was booked into jail at 8:15 Thursday morning. She continues to be held late Thursday afternoon without bond.
While unclear if related to her arrest, Jaclyn Tupek is also facing a civil suit from a crash that occurred “on or about October 17, 2020.”
Read the complete suit, below.Tupek
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested