BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Joseph Smolarski, 21, of “The Oaks” in Boca Raton, is in the Palm Beach County Jail Thursday after his arrest by Delray Beach Police.
Jail records reviewed by BocaNewsNow.con show that Smolarski was arrested early Thursday morning (Christmas Eve) and booked into jail at 6:13 a.m. He is charged with “drug possession — controlled substance without a prescription,” and “petit theft 2nd degree, 1st offense.”
The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed Thursday afternoon. It was not immediately clear what led to the arrest or where Smolarski was taken into custody.
Bond is set at $1,000 for the drug possession charge, but bond has not been set for the 2nd degree petit theft charge.
Smolarski’s home address is listed as the 17000 block of Monte Vista Drive in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Police Activity Near Don Estridge Middle School In Boca Raton Is Not Criminal
- Delray Beach Man Accused Of Sales Tax Fraud
- AIRBNB Sued Over South Palm Beach County Hammock Incident
- Man Killed By Brightline Train In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Manslaughter Charge
- BOCA BRIDGES: Homeowner Strangles Another Homeowner, Caught On Ring Camera
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Listen To The 911 Call When Man Found With Blood, White Powder
- I-95 To Close Again In Boca Raton, This Time Tuesday
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Major Crash At Palmetto Park Road And U.S. 441