BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Joseph Smolarski, 21, of “The Oaks” in Boca Raton, is in the Palm Beach County Jail Thursday after his arrest by Delray Beach Police.
Jail records reviewed by BocaNewsNow.con show that Smolarski was arrested early Thursday morning (Christmas Eve) and booked into jail at 6:13 a.m. He is charged with “drug possession — controlled substance without a prescription,” and “petit theft 2nd degree, 1st offense.”
The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed Thursday afternoon. It was not immediately clear what led to the arrest or where Smolarski was taken into custody.
Bond is set at $1,000 for the drug possession charge, but bond has not been set for the 2nd degree petit theft charge.
Smolarski’s home address is listed as the 17000 block of Monte Vista Drive in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call
- Man Pleads Guilty To Hacking iCloud Accounts In Florida Court
- Guilty Plea For Boca Raton Woman Charged With DUI After I-95 Crash