BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Joseph Smolarski, 21, of “The Oaks” in Boca Raton, is in the Palm Beach County Jail Thursday after his arrest by Delray Beach Police.
Jail records reviewed by BocaNewsNow.con show that Smolarski was arrested early Thursday morning (Christmas Eve) and booked into jail at 6:13 a.m. He is charged with “drug possession — controlled substance without a prescription,” and “petit theft 2nd degree, 1st offense.”
The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed Thursday afternoon. It was not immediately clear what led to the arrest or where Smolarski was taken into custody.
Bond is set at $1,000 for the drug possession charge, but bond has not been set for the 2nd degree petit theft charge.
Smolarski’s home address is listed as the 17000 block of Monte Vista Drive in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday