DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Kathleen Murphy was one of the first people arrested in Palm Beach County on Christmas Day. A citation lists the time of her arrest at 12:20 a.m.
Murphy is charged with DUI — driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Her citation, filed with the Clerk of Courts, says she refused to provide a blood or breath sample. She was apparently stopped on Atlantic Avenue and a cross street that is illegible on the ticket.
Murphy, 55, lives in the 600 block of Monaco M in Kings Point. She was booked into the Palm Beach County at 3:30 a.m. and released on her own recognizance at 8:53 a.m.
The arrest will be the Christmas gift that keeps on giving. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach