BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The COVID-19 hospitalization count in Palm Beach fell under 300 for the first time in a week, according to data provided by the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration.
According to information accurate as of 10:15 a.m. Saturday, December 26th, 2020, there are 295 people hospitalized with a “primary diagnosis of COVID.” That is a notable drop from nearly 320 over the past several days. However, there is no indication as to whether the drop is related to death, recovery, or a combination of the two.
There is no indication as to whether the drop is related to death, recovery, or a combination of the two.
In neighboring Broward County, 535 people are hospitalized for COVID-19 Saturday morning. The census is 965 in Miami-Dade.
ICU availability has also slightly improved in Palm Beach County. Again, there is no way to determine whether that’s a result of patients dying or being relocated to “non-ICU” sections of a hospital. Florida reports 36 percent availability in Palm Beach County. Bethesda West shows 9 ICU beds in use with one available. West Boca Medical Center reports 12 ICU beds in use with 4 available. Boca Raton Regional Hospital reports 29 ICU beds in use with 12 available. Delray Medical Center reports 43 ICU beds in use and 8 available.
Note: these numbers change throughout the day, but are accurate as of 10:16 a.m.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TWO TROPICAL WAVES EXPECTED TO BECOME DEPRESSIONS WITHIN DAYS
- WE’RE CONFUSED: Lee County Opposed Mask Mandates, But Angry Over No Evacuation Order?
- POLICE INVESTIGATE DRIVE-BY GEL GUN ATTACK IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH
- North Carolina Woman Drives On Rims In Boca Raton, Is Arrested For DUI
- PALM BEACH COUNTY REAL ESTATE MARKET TANKS
- WHAT’S IT DOING? New Tropical Wave Meandering, But Growing, South Of Florida
- Deputy Shoots Pit Bull But Bullet Travels Through Dog Into Another Deputy
- CHILD LEFT AT SCHOOL HE DOESN’T ATTEND, PARENTS CAN’T BE FOUND
- STUNNING FORM TO BE APPROVED BY PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS