BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach resident Lydia Kotzin is in the Palm Beach County Jail Sunday morning following her late night arrest by Palm Springs Police.
According to jail records reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com, Kotzin is facing the charge of “aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill.” The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed Sunday morning. Details of what led to the arrest were not immediately available.
Kotzin, 34, was booked into jail at 10:57 p.m. Saturday and was being held without bond at 8:45 a.m. Sunday.
The jail lists the 1000 block of Belmoint Place in Boynton Beach as her residential address.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NEW TROPICAL SYSTEM: 70 Percent Chance New Wave Becomes Depression East Of Florida
- I-75 COMPLETELY CLOSED DUE TO HURRICANE IAN
- Fort Myers Man Killed Walking On I-75 In Broward County
- ANOTHER ONE?! TROPICAL WAVE GROWING EAST OF FLORIDA
- Loggers’ Run HOA Forecloses On Another Home Over $700
- BEWARE: COYOTES RUNNING FREE IN EAST BOCA RATON
- DUCKLING RESCUE! Palm Beach County Fire Rescue Saves Ducklings In Boca Raton
- Kings Point Resident Violence Leads To Arrest
- REMINDER: SKIP “GO FUND ME,” FOR IAN DONATIONS, STICK TO LEGIT CHARITIES