BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach resident Lydia Kotzin is in the Palm Beach County Jail Sunday morning following her late night arrest by Palm Springs Police.
According to jail records reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com, Kotzin is facing the charge of “aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill.” The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed Sunday morning. Details of what led to the arrest were not immediately available.
Kotzin, 34, was booked into jail at 10:57 p.m. Saturday and was being held without bond at 8:45 a.m. Sunday.
The jail lists the 1000 block of Belmoint Place in Boynton Beach as her residential address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App