BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach resident Lydia Kotzin is in the Palm Beach County Jail Sunday morning following her late night arrest by Palm Springs Police.
According to jail records reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com, Kotzin is facing the charge of “aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill.” The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed Sunday morning. Details of what led to the arrest were not immediately available.
Kotzin, 34, was booked into jail at 10:57 p.m. Saturday and was being held without bond at 8:45 a.m. Sunday.
The jail lists the 1000 block of Belmoint Place in Boynton Beach as her residential address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths
- Boynton Beach Cops Nab Gun Waving Perps
- JAIL: Delray Beach Man Charged With Robbery, Assault
- Maskless Woman Arrested In Boca Raton Einstein Bagel
- FLORIDA NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED