BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach resident Lydia Kotzin is in the Palm Beach County Jail Sunday morning following her late night arrest by Palm Springs Police.
According to jail records reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com, Kotzin is facing the charge of “aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill.” The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed Sunday morning. Details of what led to the arrest were not immediately available.
Kotzin, 34, was booked into jail at 10:57 p.m. Saturday and was being held without bond at 8:45 a.m. Sunday.
The jail lists the 1000 block of Belmoint Place in Boynton Beach as her residential address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud