BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Lianna Mazzella, 22, is now out of the Palm Beach County Jail following her arrest by Boca Raton Police late Sunday night.
The Palm Beach County Clerk of Court’s offices continues to slowly process arrest reports during the holiday week, but jail records report that Mazzella is charged with “resist an officer with violence” and “battery on an officer, firefighter or EMT.”
It was not immediately clear where the alleged incident took place or what specifically led police to file the charges that Mazzella is now facing.
Liaan Mazzella, of Boca Raton, was booked into jail at 9:36 p.m. Sunday and released on $2,000 bond at 5:41 a.m. Monday.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested