BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Lianna Mazzella, 22, is now out of the Palm Beach County Jail following her arrest by Boca Raton Police late Sunday night.
The Palm Beach County Clerk of Court’s offices continues to slowly process arrest reports during the holiday week, but jail records report that Mazzella is charged with “resist an officer with violence” and “battery on an officer, firefighter or EMT.”
It was not immediately clear where the alleged incident took place or what specifically led police to file the charges that Mazzella is now facing.
Liaan Mazzella, of Boca Raton, was booked into jail at 9:36 p.m. Sunday and released on $2,000 bond at 5:41 a.m. Monday.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Obesity Clinic Sued Over Unsolicited Text Messages
- DEAD RISING: Florida’s COVID Death Count Rises By 137 In One Day
- POLICE: Husband Assaults Pregnant Wife In Boca Raton Bar
- South Palm Beach County Hospitals Filling With COVID Patients
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths