BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Lianna Mazzella, 22, is now out of the Palm Beach County Jail following her arrest by Boca Raton Police late Sunday night.
The Palm Beach County Clerk of Court’s offices continues to slowly process arrest reports during the holiday week, but jail records report that Mazzella is charged with “resist an officer with violence” and “battery on an officer, firefighter or EMT.”
It was not immediately clear where the alleged incident took place or what specifically led police to file the charges that Mazzella is now facing.
Liaan Mazzella, of Boca Raton, was booked into jail at 9:36 p.m. Sunday and released on $2,000 bond at 5:41 a.m. Monday.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?