BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Joseph Chapdelaine is in the Palm Beach County Jail Monday morning following his arrest late Sunday by Boca Raton Police.
While the affidavit of probable cause is still be processed, jail records show that Chapdelaine is charged with “burglary with assault or battery,’ “battery, touch or strike,” and “resist officer, obstruct without violence.”
Chapdelaine, 26, lives in the 3100 block of West Latitude Circle in Delray Beach, according to the jail. It was not immediately clear where the incident occurred that led to his arrest.
Chapdelaine was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 10:28 p.m Sunday and remained behind bars early Monday morning. Bond had not yet been set as of 6 a.m.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MYSTERY: Dead Frog Circles Appearing In Seven Bridges Delray Beach
- HUGE COVID SPIKE IN FLORIDA, PALM BEACH COUNTY
- Did Bad Nursing At Bethesda East Hospital Lead To Woman’s Death?
- LAWSUIT: VALENCIA BAY TO REMOVE HUNDREDS OF OAK TREES
- Fourth DUI Arrest For Boca Woman Working At Addiction Center
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS