BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Joseph Chapdelaine is in the Palm Beach County Jail Monday morning following his arrest late Sunday by Boca Raton Police.
While the affidavit of probable cause is still be processed, jail records show that Chapdelaine is charged with “burglary with assault or battery,’ “battery, touch or strike,” and “resist officer, obstruct without violence.”
Chapdelaine, 26, lives in the 3100 block of West Latitude Circle in Delray Beach, according to the jail. It was not immediately clear where the incident occurred that led to his arrest.
Chapdelaine was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 10:28 p.m Sunday and remained behind bars early Monday morning. Bond had not yet been set as of 6 a.m.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested