BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Joseph Chapdelaine is in the Palm Beach County Jail Monday morning following his arrest late Sunday by Boca Raton Police.
While the affidavit of probable cause is still be processed, jail records show that Chapdelaine is charged with “burglary with assault or battery,’ “battery, touch or strike,” and “resist officer, obstruct without violence.”
Chapdelaine, 26, lives in the 3100 block of West Latitude Circle in Delray Beach, according to the jail. It was not immediately clear where the incident occurred that led to his arrest.
Chapdelaine was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 10:28 p.m Sunday and remained behind bars early Monday morning. Bond had not yet been set as of 6 a.m.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat