BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Joseph Chapdelaine is in the Palm Beach County Jail Monday morning following his arrest late Sunday by Boca Raton Police.
While the affidavit of probable cause is still be processed, jail records show that Chapdelaine is charged with “burglary with assault or battery,’ “battery, touch or strike,” and “resist officer, obstruct without violence.”
Chapdelaine, 26, lives in the 3100 block of West Latitude Circle in Delray Beach, according to the jail. It was not immediately clear where the incident occurred that led to his arrest.
Chapdelaine was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 10:28 p.m Sunday and remained behind bars early Monday morning. Bond had not yet been set as of 6 a.m.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday
- PUBLIX COVID VACCINE: Palm Beach County Seniors Call System “Disaster”
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Laundromat Blaze
- PUBLIX COVID SHOTS: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Palm Beach School District Nears 1800 COVID Cases
- ALOHA FOOD SHACK: Palm Beach County To Investigate COVID Violations
- DARWINISM: Motorcyclist Pops A Wheelie, Hits Boca Man, Dies
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Jumps