BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Joseph Chapdelaine is in the Palm Beach County Jail Monday morning following his arrest late Sunday by Boca Raton Police.
While the affidavit of probable cause is still be processed, jail records show that Chapdelaine is charged with “burglary with assault or battery,’ “battery, touch or strike,” and “resist officer, obstruct without violence.”
Chapdelaine, 26, lives in the 3100 block of West Latitude Circle in Delray Beach, according to the jail. It was not immediately clear where the incident occurred that led to his arrest.
Chapdelaine was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 10:28 p.m Sunday and remained behind bars early Monday morning. Bond had not yet been set as of 6 a.m.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Providing Medical Care Without A License
- TWO DEAD IN BRIGHTLINE CRASH IN DELRAY BEACH
- I-95 To Close Again In Boca Raton, Make Plans Now
- Police Activity Near Don Estridge Middle School In Boca Raton Is Not Criminal
- Delray Beach Man Accused Of Sales Tax Fraud
- AIRBNB Sued Over South Palm Beach County Hammock Incident
- Man Killed By Brightline Train In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Manslaughter Charge
- BOCA BRIDGES: Homeowner Strangles Another Homeowner, Caught On Ring Camera