UPDATE: 4:02 p.m. December 29, 2020: Read the complete police report, below.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It is a rare $100,000 bond for a Victoria Adams, jailed by Boca Raton Police on a charge of robbery with a firearm.
The Palm Beach County Clerk’s office continues to be slowly processing arrest reports — the probable cause affidavit is still unavailable nearly two full days after Adams was booked into lockup. But jail records show that whatever led to her arrest was serious enough to generate a bond of $100,000. There is a just-issued court document prohibiting Adams from entering the Embassy Suites at 661 NW 53rd Street In Boca Raton.
She is also prohibited from coming into contact with a male who we are not naming.
Adams was booked into jail at 11:03 a.m. on Sunday. The 26 year old is listed as an “at large” resident of West Palm Beach.
She has multiple “Zoom” hearings now set in this case.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens