UPDATE: 4:02 p.m. December 29, 2020: Read the complete police report, below.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It is a rare $100,000 bond for a Victoria Adams, jailed by Boca Raton Police on a charge of robbery with a firearm.
The Palm Beach County Clerk’s office continues to be slowly processing arrest reports — the probable cause affidavit is still unavailable nearly two full days after Adams was booked into lockup. But jail records show that whatever led to her arrest was serious enough to generate a bond of $100,000. There is a just-issued court document prohibiting Adams from entering the Embassy Suites at 661 NW 53rd Street In Boca Raton.
She is also prohibited from coming into contact with a male who we are not naming.
Adams was booked into jail at 11:03 a.m. on Sunday. The 26 year old is listed as an “at large” resident of West Palm Beach.
She has multiple “Zoom” hearings now set in this case.Adams
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Obesity Clinic Sued Over Unsolicited Text Messages
- DEAD RISING: Florida’s COVID Death Count Rises By 137 In One Day
- POLICE: Husband Assaults Pregnant Wife In Boca Raton Bar
- South Palm Beach County Hospitals Filling With COVID Patients
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths