UPDATE: 4:02 p.m. December 29, 2020: Read the complete police report, below.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It is a rare $100,000 bond for a Victoria Adams, jailed by Boca Raton Police on a charge of robbery with a firearm.
The Palm Beach County Clerk’s office continues to be slowly processing arrest reports — the probable cause affidavit is still unavailable nearly two full days after Adams was booked into lockup. But jail records show that whatever led to her arrest was serious enough to generate a bond of $100,000. There is a just-issued court document prohibiting Adams from entering the Embassy Suites at 661 NW 53rd Street In Boca Raton.
She is also prohibited from coming into contact with a male who we are not naming.
Adams was booked into jail at 11:03 a.m. on Sunday. The 26 year old is listed as an “at large” resident of West Palm Beach.
She has multiple “Zoom” hearings now set in this case.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?