UPDATE: The arrest report is now below. We warn our readers that it is graphic.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The arrest report continues to be processed early Wednesday morning but jail records show that Boca Raton’s Christopher Don is facing a rarely seen bomb threat charge.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, according to the jail, booked Don on a charge of “threat to bomb — threaten to discharge destructive device.”
It was not immediately clear what Don threatened to bomb, how or why. It was also not clear how the threat was transmitted.
Don, 44, who lives in the 9900 block of Spanish Isles Drive in Boca Raton, was arrested Tuesday evening and booked into jail at 11:12 p.m. He is being held on $5,000 bond early Wednesday morning.
The Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts office reports that Don was convicted in 2011 of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. He was sentenced to 36 months in jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Several Boca Raton Elementary Schools Face Boundary Changes For Next School Year
- UPDATE: Turo Claims It Paid For Damage To Boca Man’s Car After Drug Addict’s Crash, But…
- PBSO Takes Over Deadly I-95 Shooting Investigation
- ARREST: Boca Man, Accused Of Cheating With Woman Overseas, Charged With Felony
- SIRENS: Traumatic Injury At West Boca High, Dead In Valencia, Overheating At Delray Tennis Center
- Delray Beach Woman Allegedly Attacks Mother, Wrongly Claims She Won’t Be Arrested
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School Threat Ongoing, Yet Nothing, All At The Same Time
- LAWSUIT: Paver Company Steamrolled Local Homeowner During Pool Renovation
- SIRENS: Choking In Boca, Suicide Attempt At Target, Trauma At A Country Club