UPDATE: The arrest report is now below. We warn our readers that it is graphic.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The arrest report continues to be processed early Wednesday morning but jail records show that Boca Raton’s Christopher Don is facing a rarely seen bomb threat charge.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, according to the jail, booked Don on a charge of “threat to bomb — threaten to discharge destructive device.”
It was not immediately clear what Don threatened to bomb, how or why. It was also not clear how the threat was transmitted.
Don, 44, who lives in the 9900 block of Spanish Isles Drive in Boca Raton, was arrested Tuesday evening and booked into jail at 11:12 p.m. He is being held on $5,000 bond early Wednesday morning.
The Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts office reports that Don was convicted in 2011 of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. He was sentenced to 36 months in jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?