UPDATE: The arrest report is now below. We warn our readers that it is graphic.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The arrest report continues to be processed early Wednesday morning but jail records show that Boca Raton’s Christopher Don is facing a rarely seen bomb threat charge.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, according to the jail, booked Don on a charge of “threat to bomb — threaten to discharge destructive device.”
It was not immediately clear what Don threatened to bomb, how or why. It was also not clear how the threat was transmitted.
Don, 44, who lives in the 9900 block of Spanish Isles Drive in Boca Raton, was arrested Tuesday evening and booked into jail at 11:12 p.m. He is being held on $5,000 bond early Wednesday morning.
The Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts office reports that Don was convicted in 2011 of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. He was sentenced to 36 months in jail.502020CF010485AXXXMB_4
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Teachers Told No Political Activity At Work
- Get Ready For Traffic, Flight Issues In Palm Beach County Wednesday
- Publix COVID-19 Shots Available Thursday In Palm Beach County
- KINSA: Holiday Surge Just Starting, Palm Beach County Critical
- Two Theft Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Boca Obesity Clinic Sued Over Unsolicited Text Messages
- DEAD RISING: Florida’s COVID Death Count Rises By 137 In One Day
- POLICE: Husband Assaults Pregnant Wife In Boca Raton Bar
- South Palm Beach County Hospitals Filling With COVID Patients