UPDATE: The arrest report is now below. We warn our readers that it is graphic.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The arrest report continues to be processed early Wednesday morning but jail records show that Boca Raton’s Christopher Don is facing a rarely seen bomb threat charge.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, according to the jail, booked Don on a charge of “threat to bomb — threaten to discharge destructive device.”
It was not immediately clear what Don threatened to bomb, how or why. It was also not clear how the threat was transmitted.
Don, 44, who lives in the 9900 block of Spanish Isles Drive in Boca Raton, was arrested Tuesday evening and booked into jail at 11:12 p.m. He is being held on $5,000 bond early Wednesday morning.
The Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts office reports that Don was convicted in 2011 of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. He was sentenced to 36 months in jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested