Palm Beach County Pediatric Positivity Rate Rises Again
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida ends the 2020 calendar year as an unmitigated disaster. The state added 16,653 new COVID-19 cases on Wednesday with 127 new deaths. That brings Florida’s total to 1,323,315 confirmed COVID-19 cases with 21,673 people who will never see 2021 because they’re dead.
Florida’s positivity rate rose to 11.57 percent.
In Palm Beach County, what appears to be a record 950 new COVID-19 cases were added on Wednesday with 14 new deaths. That brings Palm Beach County’s total infection count to 82,890 with 1,895 deaths. The positivity rate rose to 9.90 percent
The pediatric positivity rate has risen again — it’s now 12.4 percent in Palm Beach County. The Florida Department of Health classifies anyone 18 or younger as “pediatric.”
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL WAVES EAST OF FLORIDA GROWING, HURRICANE CENTER WATCHING CLOSELY
- STUNNING FORM TO BE APPROVED BY PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS
- ROTELLI BOCA RATON: “MOLD-LIKE SUBSTANCE” LEADS TO WARNING
- Complete Update On Hurricane Ian Recovery Efforts In Florida
- IS NEW TROPICAL WAVE FOLLOWING HURRICANE IAN’S PATH?
- I-75 Now Open, But FHP Warns Of Other Road Closures Due To Hurricane Ian
- Delray Beach Man Arrested For Boating Under The Influence
- NEW TROPICAL SYSTEM: 70 Percent Chance New Wave Becomes Depression East Of Florida
- I-75 COMPLETELY CLOSED DUE TO HURRICANE IAN