BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — As stories continue to come in to the BocaNewsNow.com newsroom about allegations that COVID shots were provided to people under age 65 at Kings Point, we are now hearing stories about concierge medicine providers in South Palm Beach County. According to several tipsters, there may be providers in the area who are arranging for COVID vaccine for their patients — even though those patients are significantly under age 65.
[Reading in a news app? Click here for full story].
If you have information that others should know, please use the form below to supplement our ongoing investigative reporting. We have no need to use your name, but your tips help us verify — or refute — claims that are being made.
Concierge medical providers charge their clients an annual membership fee for access to medical care that may be more personalized that what others are receiving. We note there is a carve out in Florida Governor DeSantis’ order that the shots be provided to those age 65 and older first: language that suggests doctors can provide the vaccine to patients who are deemed to be in medical need. Whether local concierge docs would declare a “member” patient is in medical need, just because they can make such a declaration, is unclear.
Use the form below. If you are reading this is in a news app, click here to access our forms.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog