BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — As stories continue to come in to the BocaNewsNow.com newsroom about allegations that COVID shots were provided to people under age 65 at Kings Point, we are now hearing stories about concierge medicine providers in South Palm Beach County. According to several tipsters, there may be providers in the area who are arranging for COVID vaccine for their patients — even though those patients are significantly under age 65.
[Reading in a news app? Click here for full story].
If you have information that others should know, please use the form below to supplement our ongoing investigative reporting. We have no need to use your name, but your tips help us verify — or refute — claims that are being made.
Concierge medical providers charge their clients an annual membership fee for access to medical care that may be more personalized that what others are receiving. We note there is a carve out in Florida Governor DeSantis’ order that the shots be provided to those age 65 and older first: language that suggests doctors can provide the vaccine to patients who are deemed to be in medical need. Whether local concierge docs would declare a “member” patient is in medical need, just because they can make such a declaration, is unclear.
Use the form below. If you are reading this is in a news app, click here to access our forms.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges