BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — As stories continue to come in to the BocaNewsNow.com newsroom about allegations that COVID shots were provided to people under age 65 at Kings Point, we are now hearing stories about concierge medicine providers in South Palm Beach County. According to several tipsters, there may be providers in the area who are arranging for COVID vaccine for their patients — even though those patients are significantly under age 65.
[Reading in a news app? Click here for full story].
If you have information that others should know, please use the form below to supplement our ongoing investigative reporting. We have no need to use your name, but your tips help us verify — or refute — claims that are being made.
Concierge medical providers charge their clients an annual membership fee for access to medical care that may be more personalized that what others are receiving. We note there is a carve out in Florida Governor DeSantis’ order that the shots be provided to those age 65 and older first: language that suggests doctors can provide the vaccine to patients who are deemed to be in medical need. Whether local concierge docs would declare a “member” patient is in medical need, just because they can make such a declaration, is unclear.
Use the form below. If you are reading this is in a news app, click here to access our forms.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Air Traffic Slowed Along Eastern Seaboard, Balloon To Be Shot Down
- TRIAL SET IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH CASE, MAGISTRATE BLASTS HOA ATTORNEYS
- Shooting In Boca Reserve Not Criminal, According To Police
- Boca Raton Woman Faces Six Years In Federal Prison On Illegal Boating Indictment
- Boca Raton Man, On Moped, Killed In Crash
- Jewish Man Ordered Off Delta Flight From Fort Lauderdale To NYC Over Hat
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Neglect After Toddler Abused, Images Uploaded
- Boca Raton Man Tries To Avoid, But Kills, Hollywood Man Illegally Crossing Street