BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Connor McCarthy is facing two battery charges this Sunday, January 3, 2021.
McCarthy is charged with “battery, commit domestic strangulation,” and “battery, touch or strike.” The charges were filed by the Boca Raton Police Department.
While the arrest report is still being processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts, the Palm Beach County jail reports that McCarthy was locked up at 11:32 p.m. Saturday. He is being held without bond as of 9 a.m. Sunday. It was not immediately clear where the alleged incident occurred, or how police became involved.
The medical condition of the alleged victim is also unknown Sunday morning.
McCarthy, 24, lists the 6500 block of North Military Trail as his residential address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car