BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Connor McCarthy is facing two battery charges this Sunday, January 3, 2021.
McCarthy is charged with “battery, commit domestic strangulation,” and “battery, touch or strike.” The charges were filed by the Boca Raton Police Department.
While the arrest report is still being processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts, the Palm Beach County jail reports that McCarthy was locked up at 11:32 p.m. Saturday. He is being held without bond as of 9 a.m. Sunday. It was not immediately clear where the alleged incident occurred, or how police became involved.
The medical condition of the alleged victim is also unknown Sunday morning.
McCarthy, 24, lists the 6500 block of North Military Trail as his residential address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases