BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Connor McCarthy is facing two battery charges this Sunday, January 3, 2021.
McCarthy is charged with “battery, commit domestic strangulation,” and “battery, touch or strike.” The charges were filed by the Boca Raton Police Department.
While the arrest report is still being processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts, the Palm Beach County jail reports that McCarthy was locked up at 11:32 p.m. Saturday. He is being held without bond as of 9 a.m. Sunday. It was not immediately clear where the alleged incident occurred, or how police became involved.
The medical condition of the alleged victim is also unknown Sunday morning.
McCarthy, 24, lists the 6500 block of North Military Trail as his residential address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens