WATCH VIDEO FROM ATLANTIC AVENUE. PHOTO FROM A BOCA BAR.
MONDAY MORNING: Number Of COVID Patients In PBC Hospitals Near Record High
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Police in Delray Beach and Boca Raton still seem to be doing nothing about scenes like the one you see above in Boca Raton, and below in photos and video from Atlantic Avenue in Delray Beach. The Palm Beach County “COVID Education and Compliance Team” also appears to be M.I.A. As hoards of unmasked roam from restaurant to restaurant and bar to bar, the number of people now hospitalized for COVID-19 in Palm Beach County is at a near high of 375 Monday morning. That is an addition of nearly 100 over just the past week.
[Reading in a news app? Click here for full access].
Photos and videos provided to BocaNewsNow.com over the holiday weekend show crowds in Delray Beach and in Boca Raton roaming freely without masks. Multiple witnesses say law enforcement continues to do nothing about the unmasked, unsocially distanced even while patrolling on foot.
In Broward County, 598 are hospitalized with COVID-19. In Miami-Dade, 1,036 are hospitalized with COVID-19. The data is provided by the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration.
As of 5:30 a.m. Monday, Bethesda West reports 8 ICU beds in use with just 2 available; West Boca Medical Center reports 13 ICU beds in use with 3 available; Delray Medical Center reports 39 ICU beds in use with 11 available; Boca Raton Regional Hospital report 30 ICU beds in use with 11 available; Wellington reports 23 ICU beds in use with 5 available.
In all of Palm Beach County, 2,860 beds are in use — COVID and general — with 1,105 available.
Send you photos and tips to BocaNewsNow.com using the form, below. Reading in a news app? Click here.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Sue Neighbors For Fraud
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart
- That Really Was A Body By The Turnpike South Of Boca Raton
- Lacrosse Coach Claims Kid Makes State Team, Allegedly Steals Registration Fee
- MASS SHOOTING: THREE SHOT ON I-95, ONE VICTIM FACING LIFE-THREATENING INJURY
- Many Flight Delays Logged Across South Florida Airports, JetBlue and Spirit Hit Hard
- Glades Road In Boca Raton To Close Monday, Tuesday