Palm Beach County Logs Recent Death Count Record. Eating Out, Partying Still Seem Like A Good Idea?
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Every COVID-19 metric is rising in Florida, suggesting that a bad today is going to be a worse tomorrow.
According to the Florida Department of Health, Florida logged 11,215 new COVID-19 cases on Sunday. The death count rose by 103. The positivity rate in Florida rose to 12.52 percent.
Florida now boasts 1,376,692 confirmed COVID-19 infections with 22,090 dead.
In Palm Beach County, 798 new COVID-19 infections were recored on Sunday with 20 deaths. The positivity rate in Palm Beach County rose to 11.74 percent. There are now 86,275 confirmed COVID-19 infections in Palm Beach County with 1,921 deaths.
The Palm Beach County Pediatric Positivity Rate rose again — it’s now 12.7 percent. We believe that is a record high since the summer spike. The pediatric rate, according to the Department of Health, represents the infection rate in children 18 and under in Palm Beach County.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Maskless Woman Arrested In Boca Raton Einstein Bagel
- FLORIDA NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging
- Feds Charge Florida Man For Inciting Violence At Capitol
- Boca Raton Physician Jailed On DUI Charge
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children