Pediatric Positivity Rate Rises Again In Palm Beach County.
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health says another 15,193 COVID-19 cases were logged on Monday with 98 additional deaths. The positivity rate statewide rose as well — it came in at 12.74 for Monday’s data.
Statewide, 1,392,123 people have tested positive for COVID-19. 22,188 people have died.
In Palm Beach County, 543 new COVID-19 tests were recorded on Monday with 2 new deaths. The positivity rate in PBC pulled back just a bit to 10.83 percent.
Countywide, 86,839 people have tested positive for COVID-19. Officially, 1,923 have died.
The pediatric positivity rate for Palm Beach County rose again on Monday. It’s now 12.8 percent — an exceedingly high number. The Florida Department of Health declares anyone 18 or under to be “pediatric” for purposes of the daily report.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days