Pediatric Positivity Rate Rises Again In Palm Beach County.
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health says another 15,193 COVID-19 cases were logged on Monday with 98 additional deaths. The positivity rate statewide rose as well — it came in at 12.74 for Monday’s data.
Statewide, 1,392,123 people have tested positive for COVID-19. 22,188 people have died.
In Palm Beach County, 543 new COVID-19 tests were recorded on Monday with 2 new deaths. The positivity rate in PBC pulled back just a bit to 10.83 percent.
Countywide, 86,839 people have tested positive for COVID-19. Officially, 1,923 have died.
The pediatric positivity rate for Palm Beach County rose again on Monday. It’s now 12.8 percent — an exceedingly high number. The Florida Department of Health declares anyone 18 or under to be “pediatric” for purposes of the daily report.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog