Pediatric Positivity Rate Rises Again In Palm Beach County.
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health says another 15,193 COVID-19 cases were logged on Monday with 98 additional deaths. The positivity rate statewide rose as well — it came in at 12.74 for Monday’s data.
Statewide, 1,392,123 people have tested positive for COVID-19. 22,188 people have died.
In Palm Beach County, 543 new COVID-19 tests were recorded on Monday with 2 new deaths. The positivity rate in PBC pulled back just a bit to 10.83 percent.
Countywide, 86,839 people have tested positive for COVID-19. Officially, 1,923 have died.
The pediatric positivity rate for Palm Beach County rose again on Monday. It’s now 12.8 percent — an exceedingly high number. The Florida Department of Health declares anyone 18 or under to be “pediatric” for purposes of the daily report.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges