BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Christiano Gloria is facing two drug charges Wednesday morning, courtesy of the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
While the arrest report continues to be processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts, the PBC Jail reports that Gloria is charged with “cocaine possession with intent to sell, manufacture and/or deliver,” and “drug equipment possession and or use.”
Gloria was arrested by PBSO and booked into the jail at 4:38 p.m. on Tuesday. He was released a 10:33 p.m. on $5,000 bond. A court date is pending.
Gloria, 40, lists the 19000 block of Hampton Drive in Boca Raton as his home address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?