BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Christiano Gloria is facing two drug charges Wednesday morning, courtesy of the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
While the arrest report continues to be processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts, the PBC Jail reports that Gloria is charged with “cocaine possession with intent to sell, manufacture and/or deliver,” and “drug equipment possession and or use.”
Gloria was arrested by PBSO and booked into the jail at 4:38 p.m. on Tuesday. He was released a 10:33 p.m. on $5,000 bond. A court date is pending.
Gloria, 40, lists the 19000 block of Hampton Drive in Boca Raton as his home address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Obesity Clinic Sued Over Unsolicited Text Messages
- DEAD RISING: Florida’s COVID Death Count Rises By 137 In One Day
- POLICE: Husband Assaults Pregnant Wife In Boca Raton Bar
- South Palm Beach County Hospitals Filling With COVID Patients
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths