BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Christiano Gloria is facing two drug charges Wednesday morning, courtesy of the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
While the arrest report continues to be processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts, the PBC Jail reports that Gloria is charged with “cocaine possession with intent to sell, manufacture and/or deliver,” and “drug equipment possession and or use.”
Gloria was arrested by PBSO and booked into the jail at 4:38 p.m. on Tuesday. He was released a 10:33 p.m. on $5,000 bond. A court date is pending.
Gloria, 40, lists the 19000 block of Hampton Drive in Boca Raton as his home address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested