Palm Beach County Pediatric Positivity Rate Still Rising.
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The stupidity exhibited by Floridians over Christmas and New Year’s Eve now seems to be paying off with massive COVID-19 infection increases.
The Florida Department of Health just announced that 17,370 new COVID-19 cases were added on Tuesday. The death count increased by 129. The positivity rate in Florida is reported as 12.59 percent for Tuesday’s test recording.
Florida has now logged 1,409,906 COVID-19 cases with 22,317 deaths.
In Palm Beach County, 812 new cases were recorded on Tuesday with no new deaths. The positivity rate in Palm Beach County rose to 11.44 percent. Palm Beach County now reports 87,683 confirmed COVID-19 cases with 1,923 deaths.
The pediatric positivity rate in Palm Beach County continues to rise — it’s now 12.9 percent. That is highest in months. The pediatric rate represents everyone in Florida age 18 or under.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent