West Boca ICU, Full. Bethesda West ICU, Full.
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The early Thursday morning COVID hospital count in Palm Beach County remains over 400 — one of the highest hospital census reports in several months. The Florida Agency for Health Care Administration reports 406 people are hospitalized with a “primary diagnosis of COVID-19” as of 5:30 a.m.
Area hospital ICU’s are filling up or completely full.
Bethesda West reports 11 ICU beds in use with none available. West Boca Medical Center reports 16 ICU beds in use with none available. Delray Medical Center reports 44 ICU beds in use with 12 available. Boca Raton Regional Hospital reports 29 ICU beds in use 12 available. Wellington reports 25 ICU beds in use with just 3 available.
Statewide, 5,244 ICU beds are in use with just 968 available — or 15.58 percent.
Including ICU and general hospital beds statewide, 49,950 hospital beds are in use with 12,239 available — or 19.68 percent.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?