West Boca ICU, Full. Bethesda West ICU, Full.
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The early Thursday morning COVID hospital count in Palm Beach County remains over 400 — one of the highest hospital census reports in several months. The Florida Agency for Health Care Administration reports 406 people are hospitalized with a “primary diagnosis of COVID-19” as of 5:30 a.m.
Area hospital ICU’s are filling up or completely full.
Bethesda West reports 11 ICU beds in use with none available. West Boca Medical Center reports 16 ICU beds in use with none available. Delray Medical Center reports 44 ICU beds in use with 12 available. Boca Raton Regional Hospital reports 29 ICU beds in use 12 available. Wellington reports 25 ICU beds in use with just 3 available.
Statewide, 5,244 ICU beds are in use with just 968 available — or 15.58 percent.
Including ICU and general hospital beds statewide, 49,950 hospital beds are in use with 12,239 available — or 19.68 percent.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog