As Trump Prepares To Move Here, Aronberg Says Police Ready To Use Force.
“PBSO is not the Capitol Police. We will not tolerate violence.”
“If you left Florida in a conspiracy to commit sedition, you can be prosecuted here.”
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg has a message for pro-Trump conspirators who may be planning violence in Donald Trump’s home county.
“We obviously are aware that the President will attempt to move to Palm Beach after he leaves office,” said Aronberg. “We want the traitors who tried to overthrow the government of the United States to know that they are not welcome here. We will not tolerate that kind of violence. Law Enforcement is prepared. PBSO will be ready for them. They are not the Capitol police. These people will be met with a strong law enforcement response.”
At an afternoon news conference, Palm Beach County Mayor David Kerner blasted the pro-Donald Trump Capitol uprising.
“Yesterday was a tragedy,” said Kerner. “We have an obligation to move forward as a unified county, country and nation.”
Aronberg added that any Floridian who traveled to Washington to take part in yesterday’s uprising could face serious charges when they return home.
“If someone left Florida to conspiracy to commit sedition,” said Aronberg “they can be prosecuted here.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Several Boca Raton Elementary Schools Face Boundary Changes For Next School Year
- UPDATE: Turo Claims It Paid For Damage To Boca Man’s Car After Drug Addict’s Crash, But…
- PBSO Takes Over Deadly I-95 Shooting Investigation
- ARREST: Boca Man, Accused Of Cheating With Woman Overseas, Charged With Felony
- SIRENS: Traumatic Injury At West Boca High, Dead In Valencia, Overheating At Delray Tennis Center
- Delray Beach Woman Allegedly Attacks Mother, Wrongly Claims She Won’t Be Arrested
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School Threat Ongoing, Yet Nothing, All At The Same Time
- LAWSUIT: Paver Company Steamrolled Local Homeowner During Pool Renovation
- SIRENS: Choking In Boca, Suicide Attempt At Target, Trauma At A Country Club