COVID Out Of Control In Florida, Numbers Skyrocketing. Palm Beach Pediatric Rate Still Rising.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health reports 102,443 new COVID-19 cases were added over the past seven days, with 19,211 being added on Thursday alone. In Florida 248 new deaths were also logged on Thursday, according to DOH numbers.
The positivity rate for tests logged on Thursday is 11.46 percent.
In Palm Beach County, 1,185 new COVID-19 cases were logged on Thursday with 10 new deaths. The positivity rate in Palm Beach County — for Thursday’s report — is 9.76 percent.
Statewide, 1,449,252 people have tested positive for COVID-19. The death count is 22,666.
In Palm Beach County, at least 90,058 people have tested positive. 1,943 have died.
The Palm Beach County Pediatric Positivity Rate continues to rise. It’s now 13.1 percent. The Florida Department of Health considers anyone 18 or under to be “pediatric.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married