BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The “Kinsa Healthweather Map” now shows Palm Beach County to be in critical condition, with “ucontrolled spread” of COVID-19 and “severe risk.”
Kinsa is responsible for the Kinsa Connected Thermometer which accurately predicted COVID spread in the early days of the pandemic. It has continued to serve as a crystal ball for what is coming next. The thermometer sends anonymized data to the company which then extrapolates what’s normal, what isn’t, and what it all means.
If there is any good news at all, it’s the Kinsa says the risk of flu in the area is “very” low and remaining stable.
But there is no reduction in site for COVID spread which continues to wreak havoc on the region. Palm Beach County hospitals, as we previously reported, continued to see an uptick in COVID patient counts. 426 people are hospitalized in Palm Beach County with a “primary diagnosis of COVID-19” as of 11:30 a.m. Saturday, according to the Florida Agency of Health Care Administration.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY DECLARES STATE OF EMERGENCY
- HURRICANE IAN: Schools Open But Heavy Rain, Strong Rain Expected In South Florida
- DEAD IN VALENCIA FALLS: Woman Drives Into Garage, Backs Into House, Utility Pole
- Loggers’ Run Boca Raton Forecloses On Homeowner Over $777
- CAR THEFTS: POLICE FRUSTRATED WITH SEVEN BRIDGES, LOTUS BOARDS
- HURRICANE IAN MAY PACK 130 MPH WINDS AS IT APPROACHES FLORIDA
- IAN: PALM BEACH COUNTY WARNS OF HEAVY RAIN, TORNADOES
- REMINDER: All Schools Closed In Palm Beach County Monday
- IAN TRACK SHIFTS, BUT SOUTH FLORIDA TOLD UNCERTAINTY HIGH