BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The “Kinsa Healthweather Map” now shows Palm Beach County to be in critical condition, with “ucontrolled spread” of COVID-19 and “severe risk.”
Kinsa is responsible for the Kinsa Connected Thermometer which accurately predicted COVID spread in the early days of the pandemic. It has continued to serve as a crystal ball for what is coming next. The thermometer sends anonymized data to the company which then extrapolates what’s normal, what isn’t, and what it all means.
If there is any good news at all, it’s the Kinsa says the risk of flu in the area is “very” low and remaining stable.
But there is no reduction in site for COVID spread which continues to wreak havoc on the region. Palm Beach County hospitals, as we previously reported, continued to see an uptick in COVID patient counts. 426 people are hospitalized in Palm Beach County with a “primary diagnosis of COVID-19” as of 11:30 a.m. Saturday, according to the Florida Agency of Health Care Administration.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car
- Woman Kills Federal Judge, Injures Boy In Boca Raton Crash
- More COVID Problems Florida, Positivity Rate Jumps Again
- Flying? Major Delays, Canceled Flights At FLL Today
- Significant Weather Advisory In Effect
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge