Ashley Miller Remains In Jail Sunday Morning
BY: STAFF REPORT
Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media LLC
News App Readers Click Here For Full Story
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Ashley Lauren Miller remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Sunday morning following her arrest Saturday by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
While the arrest report is still being processed by the Clerk of Courts, tickets and jail records reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com indicate that Miller was stopped in the area of Lyons Road and Boynton Beach Boulevard at 2:34 p.m. Saturday following an incident that led to a DUI with property damage charge.
Miller was subsequently charged with “possession of heroin,” “resist an officer without violence,” and then “introduction of heroin into a county facility/detention facility.”
Miller, 32, lists the 9800 block of Grand Verde Way in Boca Raton as her home address. She is being held on $2,000 bond fo the drug and smuggling charges, but bond has not been set for the DUI or resist officer charges.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday